2. Xiumin- Cares About You

You were waiting for him. The only one.

Your cutiepie Min Seok. Or how he preferred to be called:
Xiumin.

Well, he wasn't your cutiepie, neither were you his. But sometimes, you just dreamt about how it'd be.

"I-I-I'm fr-freezing m-ma-my o-off here and h-h-e's not com- ming. Minnie, s-seriousl-ly!" you jittered and gritted your teeth as you made your way to his house.

You rubbed your arms and rang on the door bell. "Little, cute bastard. I'm gonna k-kill you!"

"Coming!" He hollered in a high tone and opened the door. "Aaaannyeong has- Oh.." He cursed and you pushed him aside.

"Thanks for m-meeting me at t-the café. Very gentle of you-u."

Xiumin twirled around. "(Y/N)! I'm sorry I couldn't come! EXO, you know...and I thought it wouldn't get that late."

You sniffed. Your nose was kind of melting at the warmth of his house. "You could've called me at least, Min Seok!"

You were a bit pissed off and your stomach ached slightly. "You didn't meet me, could l eventually eat at your house then?"

"S-sure!" Xiumin called happily and jumped into the warm kitchen.

Rubbing your not so warm arms, you followed him and put off your cold clothes.

"How could I let you stand there in mid-winter?! I don't understand myself!" You chuckled at his cuteness and coughed. "Calm down, hyper-bun!"

He pouted. "Me no bun~!"

"Yes, you bun!" You pinched his cheeks mockingly and coughed again.

"You should take a shower before you catch a cold, (Y/N)." Xiumin pulled you out of your seat worriedly and pushed you towards the stairs.

You gratefully took this offer but laughed while walking upstairs. "!"

I should surprise him by jumping onto his back...

You thought as you sneaked down, aiming the kitchen.

You peeked into it. Xiumin stood there, his back facing you and it looked like he was doing the dishes.

Get ready for the shock of your life Minnie!

On half-way it happened.

"ACHOOOO~!" You sneezed loudly and Xiumin turned around immediately. "Do you feel better after taking a shower?"

"Eh...booh!"

He rubbed his cheek with his shoulder. "Booh?"

"I wanted to scare you! Be shocked!" You waved your arms around and he pretended to be afraid of you. "Ho, I'm so scared!"

You sniffed and both of you laughed.

"Y-you're wearing my clothes.."

You blinked in surprise and looked down with fear. "M- mianhae! My clothes are wet from the snow... I wasn't allowed to do, right? Sorry again..."

Xiumin smiled and shook his head. "No, no, it's okay. I was just wondering. Even my cozy clothes look good on you!" He beamed brightly at once and so did you.

"Here, some instant noodles I made while you were showering. I know you love them!" Xiumin put a little bowl in front of you and you ate it happily.