Fanfiction ideas?

Since I ran out of ideas I'm going to do some fan fiction :)) so let's start💞
Marinette's POV:
After me and chat noir defeated Frozer we did 'pound it' I ran to the ice rink and Adrien and kagami were at the entrance and I also saw Luka and I saw that Kagami and Adrien kissed on the cheek I felt so jealous I wanted to be Adrien's first kiss. Then I ran home and cried my eyes out...then I heard a knock on my door and I didn't want to answer it so my mom did.
Luka's POV:
After that guy Adrien or whatever his name is kissed Kagami on the cheek I saw that Marinette was jealous and sad and I felt bad that Marinette saw her crush kiss another girl that Marinette doesn't even know that much. Plus I saw that girl get jealous at her and Adrien being together and she told Marinette something and she got sad and ran to the restroom. She didn't answer her phone so I went to her house and her mom answered and said she was in her room, so I went up.
Marinette's POV:
I heard my mom yell my name "Marinette!" And I went downstairs and saw Luka and I said hello and lead him up to my room and he told me that he knows why I was sad and I didn't want to tell him so I bursted into tears and told him why and he figured why and I felt bad for not telling him because I trust him...he said "it's ok Marinette there's other guys out there" that made me happy about myself. Then after a few minutes of silence we kissed and I'm all like "huh?!" It felt good tho ;)
Luka's POV:
After I told Marinette she cried and then I told her something that made her feel better and then everything went quite...the next minutes we leaned in and kissed. It felt like heaven kissing her incredibly soft pink lips, then I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said "yes" I felt like the happiest person alive! :
;)💞🔒