Part 2

"Come on, Rhea! You gotta see how beautiful it is after it rains!" Mia called as she ran ahead of her friend. Rhea was about to follow, but noticed Felice deciding to stay behind. "You're not coming?" Rhea asked. "No, I'll catch up in a bit. I'm still waking up." Felice said with a yawn. "Well, come when you're ready!" Rhea called over her shoulder as she ran to join Mia. Rhea caught up to Mia and playfully punched her in the shoulder. "Gotcha!" She shouted. Mia nearly tripped, before she countered the attack by playfully smacking Rhea. "Now, you're it!" She replied. Felice watched as her two friends continued to run down the hill, still playing tag. That's when she heard a soft moan not too far away. She looked around, and saw the shadow of something slowly walk over to a tree, and sit down in front of it. Felice didn't recognize it at all, so she decided to check it out. Rhea stopped to catch her breath, but noticed Felice on her knees in front of a tree. Concerned, Rhea rushed back with Mia following her. What was she doing? Is Felice ok?

"Hey, it's alright, I'm not gonna hurt you." Felice spoke calmly. Rhea and Mia has no idea what their friend was up to, but Rhea was even more worried. When they got close enough, the girls took action. Mia shoved Felice out of the way, and Rhea grabbed a rock and was about to run around the tree and throw it at what Felice was talking to, but Felice stopped her. "Felice, are you ok?!" Mia asked. Felice nodded, taking the rock away from Rhea. "Yeah, but I'm not sure if he is..." Felice said worriedly. Rhea and Mia looked behind the tree, where someone was sitting against it. "Is he who you were talking to?" Mia asked. "Yeah, who else would it be? He's the only one here besides us" Felice replied. Rhea and Mia stared at who Felice was talking to, who was a small robot with a light bulb for the top of his head. It was Jones.

"Now I feel terrible, I could've given him a concussion!" Rhea moped. "It'll be alright, right." Mia asked Jones. Jones thought for a bit, but accepted their trust. "See? No harm done!" Felice said happily.