~Chapter 4~♥

Sasuke Uchiha~

        During the whole entire fight, I followed them and it seemed that I couldn't, no matter how hard I tried, keep my eyes off Naruto. 'I want him so badly right now, but I can't just jump in there and basically kidnap him.' Those damn clones of his were just basically teasing me, man, how good feel for me to have an entire sex session with all of them. 'God damn, I have such a dirty mind.' I chuckled to myself, I also couldn't believe Sakura. I mean, she was so annyoing, but now she's one hell of a female, like for Kami sakes, she destroyed like 5 trees. I guess I sort of liked her, maybe I was sort of bisexual, but whatever. I almost wanted to just jump in there and literally kidnap the little baka, but at the same time, it would seem sort of wierd, 'Maybe I could clone into Tsunade, or Jiraya...' Brilliant. If I could just capture his attention, then I would be able to finally admit my feelings, I just hope it turns out well though. As I jumped down from the tree, landing on the soft forest floor behind the tall huge oak, I got my jutsu ready, "Transformation jutsu..." I said quietly to myself. Next thing that I knew, I had taken form of Lady Tsunade, I had decided to transform into because again, I didn't know if he was gay too. It felt really weird however to have huge breasts and a vagina... 'Dammit...' 

                                                                                     ♥♥♥

Naruto Uzumaki~ 

        I felt like I had finally cornered sensi, I mean I had at least a hundred clones coming after him, and of course myself. He began to take out each clone, one by one, with such ease. With the clones distracting him and keeping him busy, I decided to attack from behind, but of course some reason he heard me again and dodged, ONCE AGAIN. 'Dammit!' I thought to myself, 'How the hell am I going to finally catch him..?' After finally defeating all the clones, that sly son of a bastard teleported quickly into the huge, nearby forest. I growled slightly with frustration but put my impaitent nature aside and ran after him. Sakura was running right beside me, I knew she had something in mind, she was always a clever one, one of the many reasons of why I had loved her so much. Searching for Kakashi-Sensi was such another story, it took us forever to find him, until we found a small figure nearby, about a few steps ahead of us. It looked like Sasuke, but a younger version of him.... 

        It was a no-brainer to figure out that this was indeed a shadow clone of Kakashi-Sensi's. Sakura and I just stood there, staring at the young looking clone. "S-Sakura, N-Naruto, please, help m-me..." He stuttered slightly, begging for our help with a spear pierced through the lower part of his stomach, blood dripping from the sharp weapon. "Nice try Kakashi-Sensi, that'll never fool us..!" I chuckled, Sakura just stood there, staring at the clone. He was testing her. He knew she still had such strong feelings for the Uchiha, and how she just coudn't resist him. Her hands suddenly formed into two fists and stomped her foot onto the ground, "No Sasuke, I won't help you...!!" She yelled with confidence and pride. It was actually pretty obvious that Sakura had about enough with Sasuke's shit, the shit that she had to go through. Also, the kind I have to go through with her, so I kind of understand how she feels, even though I still have feelings for her. He had sighed quite sadly and transformed back into Kakashi-Sensi, 'Damn, it was much easier back then, she was so easy...' 

        He had suddenly teleported and dissapeared again, we both grunted with annoyance but still carried on. We then both had hidden behind a tree, noticing that he was visible, "I have an idea, Sakura-Chan.." I said, smiling as the brilliant idea suddenly struck my mind. "What is it..?" She asked, cocking her head to the side slightly, "We'll..." I then whispered the idea into her ear, I watched her as her emerald green eyes widened. "Naruto, it's a really weird, dumb idea, but it'll work, for him at least..." She replied back, looking at me. "Okay good, then I'll go out there right now, you go onto the other side, got it..?" I looked at her, she gave me a slight nod and I ran out there as she did so too. "Hey, Kakashi-Sensi, I'm right here..!" I yelled out, waving my arms in the air, without a care in the world. He just looked over at me, with a puzzled expression, he just shrugged slightly and jumped towards me with his kunai. "Oh by the way, that 'Make Out Paradise' book you own, it ends like this!" His eyes suddenly widened, "N-No..!" He quickly covered his ears, dropping his kunai, closing his eyes as well, knowing damn well he could read anyone's lips. He surprisingly landed on his feet, stumbling slightly, "NO!!" He continued to yell, with his eyes closed and his ears covered. With that obvious signal, we both grabbed the two pairs of bells from his pockects. "Yes..!" Sakura said happily, high-fiving me, "Nice job, Naruto-Kun..!" She smiled, "T-Thanks, Sakura-Chan.." I responded with a smile and blush. He had opened his eyes and uncovered his ears, "I-Is it over..?" He looked up at both of us, with the bells jingling in our grasp, smiling in our victory. "Wow, looks like you guys actually did it, well done..."