chapter 7

You go next at Jonah's favorite place: a park by a lake. It's really beautiful and you understand why it is his favorite place. Then you go to Daniels favorite place.
Daniel: alright then, I will show you my favorite place but you guys can’t come.
‘Why not? Are you planning to do more than just show her the place?’ Jack says with a wink.
Daniel: no, it's just I never show that place to anyone.
Jonah: alright then but be back before midnight or I will kill you Daniel.
Daniel: alright.
You and Daniel walk away ‘we take the car!’ Daniel screams over his shoulder.
You and Daniel get in the car and drive away.
You: where are we going?
Daniel: you will see.
You: come on just tell me. Pleasee.
‘no’ Daniel says laughing. ‘and even of i wanted to tell you i couldn't bc it's kind of hard to explain where it is.’ Daniel says
You: alright then.
(Almost 15 min later)
Daniel: okay we're almost there but the last part we need to walk.
You: alright.
You both get out of the car. Just now you realize that you're on a mountain. You stand still and look around you.
You: it's really beautiful up here.
Daniel: yeah it is but the place we're going is even more beautiful.
You follow Daniel. You don't need to walk long but the way is sometimes really steep.
(After 5 minutes)
‘We're almost there it's just around that corner.’ Daniel says pointing at a corner that's just a few feet away.
You walk after Daniel to the corner. You are kind of shocked when you turn around the corner. You have a beautiful view over the whole city and there is a whole picnic prepared.
You: omg Daniel it's so freakin amazing up here.
Daniel: I hoped you would say that.
You: of course I say that. How can I not say it.
Daniel: so do you want to sit.
You: I don't know is there really food in that basket?
Daniel: yes there is.
You: well in that case. Of course.
You two sit down, Daniel grabs the basket and we start to eat. He even bought chocolate and he HATES chocolate.