It all started with a text

Hello, my name is Grace and this story I'm telling you right now is from my point of view, this is all true because.......this is my story.

Grace's P.O.V

  This all started on a calm, cool February morning. It was a normal school day for me: there was the boring teachers, the homework, and extensive note taking. It was the end of 4th period and my friend Jazlyn and I where having another one of our arguments again.

       "I'm telling you for the last time Jaz! Batman would win in an fight against The Flash!"

       "The Flash has super speed!"

       "Are we still talking about this stupid fight?", asked Sophia who was really tired with our shit, it was too early in the morning for her even though it was 10:00. Plus she had no idea who we are talking about.

       "Batman knows every superhero's weakness! The Flash's weakness is getting his legs tied together or stepping in a HUGE thing of chew up gum!", I pointed out.

   If you can't tell, I'm the geek in the group. Jazlyn was just the girl who has seen 1 or 2 superhero soooooooo, I had to correct her!

       "Can we please talk about something else!", Dana butted in.

        "Sure. What are you doing after school?"

         "I'm going to do the same thing I do every day after school Jaz, go on tumblr and wattpad and rant about Destiel not being canon! Oh, and also homework.", I said. I don't have that great of a social life.

   Things where all as they seem, we where heading to our next period class. Jazlyn, Shophia, and Dana who was with us where heading to Algebra while I was heading to ACE class the most boringest class ever. I thought it was going to be a usual school day, until I got an text........

       Hey what's swaggin😍

   An unknown number? Ok, this is weird.

                                                                                                                                            Who's this

       You got a boyfriend ??

WTF! This is getting even weirder!

       You got a boyfriend ??

                                                                                                                          Who the hell is this

                                                                                                         No, Who the hell is this!?!?

   At this point I'm really getting pissed of by this guy or girl!

       The love of your life 😍😪

   Now I'm just getting uncomfortable.

       "You guys......some unknown number weirdo is texting me."

       "Ohhh! Some drama!", Dana stated. She was always the dramatic one in our little group. Not as big as a one as Sophia though. 

   I showed them the texts I got from the unknown texter. 

       "Should I text back, to see who it is?"

       "Yes!", the girls said in unison. This was the most interesting thing to happen today for them.

                                                                                                       I have no idea who you are!

                                                                                               You are NOT the love of my life!

       😔😪 Why not

Well, I can give you a couple!

                                                                                        I don't know who the hell you are!

       BUT I LOVE YOU!!!!

This is just messed up! 

       "Yo! This dude is f up!", yelled Sophia. At this point, a couple of kids where now staring at us.

       "Keep your voice down!"

       "I do what I want Dana!"

       "Calm down love birds! Let's keep texting this "Phantom Texter."

       "Really Jazlyn? Please, you're making it sound like I'm in an episode of Supernatural. Plus, I'm like 49% sure the paranormal doesn't exist!", I said then knocking on wood afterwords.

   What? I do still believe in jinx.

       "You know you are addicted to Supernatural right?"

       "Duh! Do I keep texting though?"

       "Do it! Do it!", they chanted.

   Looks like I'm going to keep texting this "Phantom Texter", I do want to find out who this guy, or girl, is and how they got my number! This isn't the normal school day I was expecting this morning......................