2

Recape= Swaragini intro, swaragini last day collage compation, swara win the compation, dadi angry on ragini for losing, swara went to her comany, sanskar intro
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
After spending some time with sanskar. They decided to go to badi and swara say she will call her driver. Sanskar say no I will also go with you as u have to meet dadia and sumi ma as I am meeting them after so long.
At bose house=
All are spending sometime togther. They are eating and joking around. They were so lost in their fun. Than they didnot even realized how fast the time pass. After drinking tea sanskar left to mm.
At mm=
2 old ladies are sitting and gossiping. They are reveled as sujita and ap.

Soon their husbands come from office and call their name

Soon their husbands come from office and call their name. Hearning their voices both turn and greet them and bring them tea. They are reveled as ram and dp.

Soon young couple also join them

Soon young couple also join them. They are reveled as pardash. All are talk together having family time

Soon the young girl  also come from their collage

Soon the young girl also come from their collage. She is reveled as uttara. Soon another young boy also come in from the last day of his university . His short was full of mud.all family glanced him as he is mad. He is reveled as laksh
All start laughing at his state.
After hour an hour sanskar also reaches home. Seeing her brother uttara run to him and hug him. Making him hug her back and smile. Uttara left to change her dress. All get happy seeing him smiling
Sujita go to her son and ask him why is he late and she also called his comany he is not present there. He say he went to meet his friend who help him reach where he is today. Her support helps him reach the height in his business . And i eat there with them as well so i am going in my room as i have conference call to make. Making all upset as due to their one fault their son went away from them.
While ramta went to sanskar room to have a talk with him. Ram ask him about the deal and work. While sujita make him eat snakes. Soon uttara reaches there a say with the pond that having a family time without me.
At gf=
It was evening when dadi say that she is going to jewerly shop. Soon she reaches over there and see here and there and see a sell women and say excause me. The lady turn she is reveled as shemishta.

 The lady turn she is reveled as shemishta

As soon as she turn dadi get shock. She created a huge scence and make a fake complain and get sumi out of her job.
Note:- Swara is business women and have successful career but sumi always want to be independent as this way she can ignore gf )
At Bose house=
Dadia and swara was having their time.Soon broken sumi come inside. Both turn towards her and get shock seeing her state. She tell them everything. Making them shock.
No able to see her mother tears swara get really angry and decided to teach dadi a lesson. She share her plan with dadia who is glad to help her. She left her house with plate in her hand and see here and there .she see nobody their so she keep fish infort of dadi house and went back in her house again. And wait for drama to start.
At gf=
Without seeing dadi open the house door and keep her foot in the fish plate without seeing.
Felling something on her feet dadi look down and get shock and yell and run around making all badi to bust into laugh.

In Bose house=
Dadia and swara are having fun watching dadi state. Seeing their action sumi get to know that it was done by them.
Soon swara went infort of
parvati who was standing with ragini and ragini is helping her and consoling her. She stand infort of them and say her to call her mother work place and take her complain back other wise she will keep all fish market in her house.
Dadi ask her to stop it and ask ragini to call shop after doing it. After hearing her dadi ragini went to her house and call jewelry shop and take the complain back saying that I was misunderstanding which is cleared. Sumi get her job back. swara warn dadi not to do anything againist her mother again. and throw the fish and fake skin away.
Seeing fake skin dadi and ragini are shock. Seeing their shock face swara say even though we are bengali we hate non-veg and take just to irrate her we act like buying and go to her house.
Recape= swaragini come to know about shekhar and sumi and plan to reunite them