2 Days

__________

Main Characters:-

1) Komurasaki Ryuu
2) Horibuchi Koutaro

__________

"Ryuu! Wake up! You are a 19 years old girl but you got the nerves of getting up late in the morning. You are not a high schooler anymore. Even your younger brother can wake up early in the morning!"

I woke up as I heard my mother's voice from the other side of the door and knocking my bedroom's door like it is the end of the world. Yea, who doesn't know my mother? She's the queen of crashing doors. Kidding not kidding.

I stand up and stretched. I tidy up my bed before getting ready for work. Oh, yes... let me introduce myself to you all readers~

I'm Ryuu. Komurasaki Ryuu. I'm 19 years old but never act like one. I work at a coffee shop that is owned by my elder sister's friend. Umm more like her boyfriend( ͡° ͜・・ ͡° ). I work because i want to save my money for continuing my study in a university. My family are just some regular people. Yea, i'm single and no one wants me. I'm quiet... too quiet. And i'm not good with boys. I even where a mask(you know the one that only covers the nose and mouth) everyday everytime i'm outside. Who wants me! I'm weird. And that's it of introducing myself. I don't need to tell you about my family( ̄^ ̄).

After i clean up myself, i went to the dining room to get some breakfast. There in the dining room, my father is reading s newspaper while sipping some coffee and my younger brother have toast and coffee. Ayy my family loves coffee so much.

"Hey, Ryuji. Since the way to your school is one way to my work plasce too, why not we go together? It's faster than you walking to school." I looked at my younger brother, Ryuji as i ask him.

"Oh, sure why not!" Ryuji grabbed his school bag and rushed to wear his shoes. I finished my bread and do the same. "Mother, father. We are going now." Ryuji shouted from outside. "Okay! Take care, you both!" Mother waved at us as i continue to paddle my bike.

I send off Ryuji in front of the school's gate. "Ryuji-kun!" I girl with glasses waved at Ryuji. Darn it, Ryuji. You also got a girlfriend? You got taste, bro! She's hella cute with those glasses.

Suddenly, the girl came closer to me and Ryuji. "Ah! You must be Ryuji's second sister. Nice to meet you. I'm Ayumi. Nakagawa Ayumi. I'm Ryuji's classmate." Ayumi greeted politely. Oh my god. If i'm a boy, i surely gonna fall for this girl. I want her to be my sister in law! Oh my Ryuji.

"Nice to meet you, Ayumi. Are you two really are just classmates or more than that?" I looked at them both with a sinful smile. Huehue. They both smile and looked at the ground. Umm blushing, i see.

"It's okay. I know these highschool love. Well then, Ryuji. I'll get going now. See you at home~" I paddle away after i see those two shyly walk through the school gate. Oh wait. My sister have a boyfriend. My brother have a girlfriend. I have no one(/Д'; sob sob..

I arrived at my work place just in time and change into my work uniform. I work at the cashier. Every morning, co-workers will greet each other. Even the boss is very friendly. Ya of course since he will be my brother-in-law soon~

"Good morning, Ryuu. You are in full work spirit like usual." Keichiro Yamada greeted me. He is the boss a.k.a. my sis's boyfriend. "Oh, Keichiro-san! Good morning to you too!" "Say, your sister is pretty busy these days. When will she be free? I miss her already. You should convince your sister to always call me when she's free. Sigh, working as a designer sure makes her have less free time to spend it with me." Oh god, this boss.....