Mom...are you okay?

I've lived with my mom for 12 years. Now I live with my dad and my dad's house is down the same road as my mom's house. My mom got a new boyfriend...his name is James. They started dating at about July 2018. He was super nice and she LOVED him. He had blonde hair but he was bald. He always wore a hat. He had a shaved beard. Now it's March 2019. My mom's sister used to be her BEST FRIEND...now my mom's sister hates her and excluded my mom from all her friends. My mom's entire family hates her. I hated her...I left without even looking back. My mom used to always yell at me and my sister and if something didn't go her way she would freak out and start throwing stuff. My mom was terrible with money. She never saved it and spent it on stupid crap she didn't need so me, my sister, and my little brother had no food. My mom didn't know how to love herself so she didn't show me, my sister, and my brother any love. that's one of the reasons Why I hated her. I always felt unwelcome at her house. Now me and my big sis live with my dad as I said and my brother lives with his piece of crap dad who won't let my mom see her son. The fact that her sister hates her hurts me. My mom and her sister were like two peas In a pod. Now all my mom has is her piece of crap boyfriend. It hurts me so much. Last month my mom tried to overdose multiple times with medicine my grandma used to have. My grandma died last year. My mom is ruining her body and her life. It hurts me so much. She told me that the reason she wanted to overdose was that she couldn't handle life anymore. She told me that my old house was actually haunted like I thought but everybody told me that I was crazy. You could hear footsteps, voices, and loud thumping in that house. I've seen the Grandma who died at that house standing at the foot of my bed looking away from me. I always felt like I was being watched and I learned that I was actually being watched. The grandma was after me. She was actually the one poltergeist out of the three people who died at that house. I used to find unusual scratches on my arms and something used to always touch and pull my hair. There were 3 people who died at my old house. A grandma, a grandpa, and a teenager. The teenager killed herself in the bathroom at that house. The grandparents were abused. My mom said that she also felt like she was being watched and she couldn't ascape it. She said even when she wasn't in the house she felt something right there watching her. I had the worst experiences though. Nothing ever touched my mom. A spirit was attached to me. It was the grandma. Me and Emma used to joke about that. It's actually real.

One of the things that kill me is that my mom could end her life any second. She has tried to do it multiple times. Now that all of her family hates her what do you think she will do? She will overdose. She doesn't even know that her brother and her sister hate her.

Lyrics from truce that I can relate to:
Stay alive
Stay alive
For me
You will Die
Now your life is free
Take pride in what is sure to die
💔😭

Old house= my mom's house

Picture of my mom:

So beautiful to be doing this stuff to herself and it's all because of James