2/24/19

12:30 AM

I don't understand. I really don't. You get mad over the simplest things and I'm getting really tired of it. You also keep making me feel like everything is my fault. Deja Vu all over again. Half of this shit don't even add up. You keep putting the blame on me but then when I get upset and mad and start yelling, you wanna flip the damn script on me and start acting like the victim. But what makes this shit so funny is that, you keep saying that you don't want me to write in my diary but lately its been you and Baba that I've been writing about.... doesn't this seems familiar? It should. Cuz the same shit happened almost 2 months ago.

I'm done. I'm tired of it. You do the same shit over and over again. You are trying to control my life when I can handle it myself. I'm not your damn puppet that you can keep toying with. You did this shit more than once. And you keep talking about how Baba kept fucking with your head and that you didn't know who to believe when she kept on telling you lies. YOU SHOULD'VE BELIEVED YOUR FUCKING BOYFRIEND AND NOT SOME STUPID BITCH. I WAS WITH YOU FIRST AND YOU GO AND BELIEVE THE SHIT THAT A FUCKING HOE SAYS. I'M FUCKING DONE WITH YOU, LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.