Chapter 1

Jennie Pov

"Why are you always dragging me everywhere?" I asked Jisoo as she pulled me into a club."I shouldn't even be here I'm just 17" I stated

"Why are you being so grumpy, we're young. Remember YOLO" she backfired.

"UGHHHH, I swear if I get caught you're going to pay!" I sighed.

We walked into the club 'Fantasia'

I really didn't wanna be here, parties and clubs just didn't make me feel right every time i would go to one. I would have a bad feeling in my stomach even though nothing would happen to me.

'ugh!! this is bullshit I don't even know why I'm here' - i thought to myself.

While we entered the club I could see people dancing on top of each other and some dancing alone on the dance floor. The blasting music coming from the big speakers was full with adrenaline pumping notstop, people jumpings around to it.

Well, this is what you expect from a club, right?

Me and Jisoo walked to the VIP area. I don't know how we got here because I know she's cheap. We sat down on some couches facing each other until a tall blonde hair woman came and sat across from me, just staring at me with her piercing dark orbs looking at me. 

'she's weird'

"Hey ****" Jisoo said "this is Jennie my sister Jennie"

"Hey," She said in a cool raspy voice and a smirk that was beginning to form on her lips.

Who was this girl.

"Hi, nice to meet you," I said calmly.

"Nice to meet you too, pretty girl" she winked at me.

A pinkish color started to form on my cheeks as I looked down, feeling embarrassed.

I was kind of lost in the conversation. Didn't even know even the simplest thing of what they were saying. 

"So Jisoo, I heard you wanted some of my land in Beijing?"

"Yeah i wanted to work out a deal with you"

"What would that be after all, let the money talk" 

They kept on talking but I found myself getting lost while looking at the mysterious girl features. She was beautiful, slender and so mesmerizing. All of a sudden her eyes stared at mine but the contact only happened for mer seconds, I couldn't even enjoy it. Her brown eyes were astonishing and suited her just perfectly along with her plump lips. 

"So we have a deal?"  I heard Jisoo say breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Sure," the girl answered, bringing her hand in front of Jisoo to shake.

With them both shaking hands to seal the deal. 

Why would Jisoo want land in Beijing?

Few minutes passed and Jisoo was standing up and telling the girl bye, I did the same. But before I got up to walk out ms.mysterious called after me, so I told Jisoo to go down. I walked back where the girl was...

"Yes?" I asked 

"Do you want a drink?" She said while going inside the private bar inside the room.

"Um..but were leaving right now" 

"Jisoo wouldn't mind. Please stay i insist, it won't take that long"

"Well...ok" 

"Going back to my question then, would you want something to drink?"