Chapter 2

Jennie's Pov

"You piece of crap, you better give me my drink" I banged on it.

I kept hitting it until my drink successfully came out and I picked it up smiling.

"You never change, do you?" I jumped as I heard a voice behind me say.

I rolled my eyes "Oh look who it is".

....

"Irene" I said with pure disgust laced on my words.

"Jennie" She said while playing with her hair, curling it with her fingers and looking directly at me.

"What do you want?" I groaned while walking away.

"Just wanted to tell you to stay away from my girlfriend. We all know you can be so greedy sometimes." she said as tried to keep up with my pace.

"I don't see why you're telling me this, you should tell that to her."

"As if she would find an interest in you but I'm just warning you."

"Oh come on Irene, anyone that's dating you is probably out of there mind" i laughed

"Yeah sure"

"Well anyways i don't have time for you right now or never so i'll be heading to class"

I smirked. It was too soon in the school year to get into a fight. So Ignoring whatever she was gonna say I just sped off to my first class which was History.

I walked to a seat in the back and took my notebook out of my school bag, also some color pens and sticky notes.... Some of my classmates came up to talk to me before class started.

"I wonder who her girlfriend is" i thought to myself. But tried not to ponder on it too much, because whoever she's dating is most likely not all of that and she's just saying it like that to get a reaction from me. Like come on, it wouldn't matter anyway cause i don't want no relationships right now, all they are are even more stress.

Lunch~

I was sitting down with Chae and Jisoo eating and talking.

"So Jennie, have you heard who Irene is dating?" Jisoo said

"No, who is it? She came to me today telling me to keep away, like the hell? As if i would be interest in anyone she likes" I said rolling my eyes

"Um, maybe you'll have to re-consider that. Cause her girlfriend is smoking hot" Jisoo said earning a slap on the arm from Chae.

"Ouch!"

"But she is though " Chae continued. "Im even surprised Irene is dating her, i mean Irene isn't that bad looking but her attitude is terrible"

"Yeah," Jisoo agreed.

"But guys, who is it?" Jennie asked intrigued.

"Here she comes now"

The lunch room doors opened and in came a blonde haired girl with a tall slim figure, she was so hot that it looked like one of thoses scenes from a movie was playing out in front of Jennie's eyes. You know, the slow mo and the music playing in the background. Jennie's mouth was agape. And even though Lisa had already sat down Jennie couldn't remove her gaze. She bit her lip.

"Earth to Jendukie"

"U--um yeah?" Jen said as she got out of her trance and stared at her food.

"What was that?" Jisoo said giggling.

"W-what are y-you talking about?" Jennie said, trying to play as if Lisa didn't catch her attention.

"You were literally fucking her with your eyes"

"Don't be ridiculous, Jisoo. She's not all that" I said, starting to eat my food again.

"Yeah right," Chaeyoung said.

"You too Chae, i swear she's not all that"

"Mhmm" they both said, giving eachother a look.

"Anyways"

We talked about how our classes were going and caught up on some other school tea. And returned to our last classes of the day.

After school~

"Ugh im so tired" Jisoo sighed and slumped her shoulders. "I'm done with school"

"Me too, i'm so glad it's over" Jennie chimed in. As they both walked to Jisoo's Car.

"Look who's over there" Jisoo pointed and Jennie looked.

"Ew" Jennie said as she saw how Irene and Lisa were making out on Irene's car. "Poor car, don't deserve that '' Jennie jokes.

Jisoo laughs as they both got in her car and drove out the parking lot. 

Reaching home Jen hurries to her room and starts a bath adding some rose petals in as well. She took of her clothes and dove in slowly.

"This is gonna be a long school year" she sighed diving her head in for a bit.