1:Stranger🥀

🥀🥀🥀

2011

Jungkook's POV

There are many things I regret in life. What could I do?It already happened. I sighed as I looked at the window.

I saw the reflection of a crying girl about my age. I noticed she was the one crying throughout the whole flight. She's pretty and looks Korean too.

I handed her a tissue. She was confused but accepted it anyway.

"Please hold on tight as the plane lands,secure your seatbelts and stay safe"

I smiled. Welcome Seoul!

-

"Welcome to Seoul! You will be staying here for 12 days. You will be staying at a guest house with one of the fellow tourist here as part of the package.Enjoy your stay everyone" The tour guide said as she hands us a piece of paper which I assume to be our address.

We all started to carry our baggages and leave to get a taxi.

I hailed a taxi and said the given address.

After a few minutes,I arrived at the said guest house.

"Yes. This is is the guest house" I heard some lady say. I walked closer and saw a grandmother talking to a girl that is facing her. The girl has a luggage like me too. She must be my temporary housemate.

The grandma noticed my presence so she looked at me the girl did too and it surprised me a bit of who she was.

The crying girl back at the plane...

She looked away and smiled at the old lady. She entered the house and that's when I realize I was still looking at her. I quickly looked away.

"You must also be a traveler" The grandmother smiled. "Come on in,it will be cold if you stay outside" She lead me inside the house.

I entered a medium sized house. It's not that much but it looks comfortable,especial­ly in a cold winter like now.

I entered the room and sighed as I lie on the bed.

I hope tomorrow's gonna be a great day in Seoul.

🥀🥀🥀

Hey guys!Sorry for the typographical and grammatical errors!I hope you understand!I'm not that good at English LOL!

And also,sorry for the short chapter. I'll just make sure to make it longer next time.

Follow,vote,comment and share!Thankiiee🥀

-Unedited-