Chapter 2-Strangers no more🥀

🥀🥀🥀

Jungkook's POV

I was woken up by the bright sun that welcomes me for another day.

I went outside the room and stretched while yawning.

My eyes widened when I saw the girl staring at me with no emotions at all. I quickly fixed my position and smiled at her.

She again looked at me with that expressionless face and walked passed me to go downstairs.

I've never felt so embarrassed my entire life.

Mi Yeon's POV

I woke up after a comfortable sleep. I fixed the bed and did my morning routine. I yawned as I went outside the room. I saw my housemate yawning and he was in the middle of stretching while his mouth was wide open. I wanted to laugh but I'm not in the mood to so I just looked at him blankly. He noticed I was staring at him so he quickly fixed his position out of embarrassment. He smiled at me and I just ignored it and walked away. I'm not really used to smiling back at people I'm not even closed to.

-

I was about to open the door to eat outside but then a running man passed by me and blocked my way.

"Do you want to eat with me?" He comfortably asked like we're close friends. My jaw dropped,why doesn't he hesitate to eat with a complete stranger?

"You shouldn't just eat with a total stranger," I said."But sure?" I answered,still confused. I just agreed because I don't have anyone to eat with anyways.

-

We went to a convenience store nearby and ate some spicy noodles. After eating,we chatted a bit. He did more of the talking because I really don't talk a lot. He told me his name was Jeon Jungkook so I told him mine too. He also told me how badly he wanted to become an idol but his' parents opposed to it.

"You're graduating too,right?" He asked and I nodded. "What do you want to do after graduating?"

"Things you want to do and things you're great at are different matters aren't they?" I asked and he looked confused but nodded anyway. I smiled a bit. "I want to become a photographer but that's not what I'm great at" I continued.

"People learn things they can't do at first so you should just try and try until you succeed, I'm very sure you can do it. " he patted my head. I was taken aback by his gesture. He noticed it so he removed his hand from my head.

After a few more talks,we started to walk home.

We arrived at the guest house and walked in. We both walked upstairs and I was about to open my door but he spoke.

"Let's eat again,be pretty like how you are today" he said and I blushed. Eat? Is this some kind of date?

"You shouldn't just date anyone" I said and I wanted to take it back because he might think I got the wrong idea.

"I'm not thinking of dating you,though" he said.

"Yeah I know bu-"

"If you consider it as a date,then let's have a friendly date tomorrow,princess" He smiled and I blushed even harder. I just nodded and went in. I quickly lied on my bed upon entering.

How could he say such things? I covered my head with my pillow. I think I'm going crazy,I've never felt something like this before,especially to a man I just met.

Jeon Jungkook. I want to know you more.

🥀🥀🥀

Vote🥀Comment🥀Share🥀Follow🥀Thankueee🥀