CHAPTER-4

Mustafa's POV:

Her eyes were literally like the night sky . Looking into them was as intriguing as staring into the universe , it's not something you get tired of . Her smile was the most appealing thing I have ever seen . She was the kind of girl I was looking for . Her classy demeanor , her earthy tone, her sweet charismatic voice , everything was perfect in her . We reached our destination and she got off at the entrance while I went to park the car . My phone dinged as it showed a text from Tuba . "Room no. 27 , the door is open as I am taking a shower ." it said . I lighted up a gasper. Then I chewed the slice of Batook chewing gum to get rid of the smell . As I entered the room , I noticed that the room was almost dark . I tried to switch on the lights but wasn't able to find the switch board . I heard a faint sneeze coming from the back of the couch . Then Tuba jumped out screaming "Happy Birthday lovee" 

She was looking ravishingly alluring and it was the 1st time I had seen her without her hijab . She looked palatial , her brown silky hair falling over her shoulders , her nude lipstick made her look more enticing . I just wanted to hug her and keep kissing her till my lips felt numb . 

She walked towards me , holding a small chocolate cake . I blew off the candles as she set it on the table . She looked beautiful as the candle light beamed on her face . I cut the cake into a small piece and she put the piece into my mouth . I gave her the share by leaning forward and placing my mouth on hers . I kissed her like it was the 1st time . Her hands came to my shoulders while my hands travelled to the deep curve in her back . She clinged to me like a baby monkey . I kissed her on the neck , I didn't see her expression as I was still feeling her neck and the sweet smell of her body . As she gained her senses , she responded by raising her face and I went ahead kissing each and every cell of hers . I grabbed her in my arms , her hands stiffening and gripping tightly the corner of my shirt . She almost left herself in my hands . She crossed her hands around my neck and my hands were supporting her body . She let out a soft moan as I started nibbling her ear . My hands were exploring her beautiful body . Suddenly I remembered something and pulled off . 

I placed my hand upon her lips and ran my other hand across her forehead and very gently closed her eyes once more . Then I said to her "you know what ? i won't do anything which our compunction and conducts don't permit . I know whatever we are doing is haram but I do know my restraint and parameter . I promise that nothing will happen that you will anguish later . " and then she wrapped me in her arms , pulling me closer to her . I was lying partially on the bed and partially on her . Everything was just ideal - a dimly lit room , nice bed sheets  , sweet fragrance and she and I . It was such a beautiful moment and I had to make it more memorable so in no time I went for another kiss . 

Soon our faces were close to each other , slightly tilted at opposite angles , our warm breaths falling on each other's lips . My lips touched hers and I kissed her again . I don't remember when I closed my eyes and I was lost in her . That moment was a heaven that I knew for the first time in my life . In that moment , I forgot everything , forgot about all of my problems and sorrows . It was the best moment of my life and this birthday , indeed was a notable one .