Let's get emotional

So I was reading something by someone I'm following and a lot of the points they were making struck me wrong. Now I'm not calling anyone out cause like it cause its their own opinion and I would never diss that. But as someone who has tried to kill themselves and has seen many of my friends fall victim to depression, I feel the need to put my 2 cents in.
So starting off with something that makes me equaly as mad, decipit the fact I still do it, is the suicidal joking. I have some rules for things like that,
1. If I know or known you have depression/other serious mental or physical disorder you may make an occasional joke.
2. If you have attempted to end your life you may make an occasional joke.
3. If however you have non of the above and using it as a funny or duragitory joke for your sick pleasure ł ΨłĿĿ ĊØMξ †Ø УØŲЯ ĦØŲ∫ξ ДЙÐ ξД† УØŲ ĊĦŲЙҚ ßУ PДłЙ∫ŲĿ ĊĦŲЙҚ
Cool cool now with that established id like to carry on saying alot of my friends would die for me and I them, however I would never want to imagine a world where they are dead instead of me. The thing about suicide is its hard on your family, I would know. I did what I did so I could help my family thrive but, that was the opposite reaction. I'm a worthless sack of shit but everyone is entitled to a future. If you have a serious mental or physical that drives you to have suicidal thoughts and tendencys please get therapy, take you meds; they arnt as bad as everyone makes them out to be.
Suicide prevention is only a call or text away, you are worth every second of your life. Call this number if you find yourself needing a pick me up
(800) 273 8255
Help us start a revolution, write your own message about your thoughts and experience and help #stopsuicide!