Starting the scene

A couple of minutes later they called our cue to get started. Me and taylor were put in the fake shower with no curtains. I was extremely nervous because I have never done this before and I knew I would have to remove my robe anytime soon. Soon Taylor's robe came off and I started laughing.. Not because of how she looked but because of how even more nervous I got and How I couldn't explain the feelings I felt when I saw her..." thanks, laughing makes it a whole lot better" taylor says in a sarcastic tone. "No sorry I didn't mean it like that.. I...I'm just nervous" she looks at me and says "me too, but we won't get anywhere if you don't remove your robe" I smiled and said "oh yeah I forgot".

Our first scene was kinda awkward because we had no lines, we just had to kiss and make it look like we're in love. Which in that moment, it sure felt like it!( and that scared me) I got a little too caught up in the kiss that taylor even had to give me a little push so I can stop. I kept thinking about the feelings I was feeling, and I couldn't understand them. They were so weird it was like I was into her.. I mean I've only ever been with guys never a girl. I even started thinking about all the other times we were gonna get to kiss and that even got me excited.

When we finished with our scene, taylor had to go back so they can prep her for her next scenes. I didn't have to because I didn't start my next scene till tomorrow.

I kept finding myself staring at her and getting lost in her appearance. At this point I figured I must be attracted to her because I've never felt that way. I wondered if she was into girls or if she felt the same way I felt during the scene.

Taylor now was starting a scene, where she's first entering prison. I couldn't stop starring at her and admiring how amazing and gorgeous she is. These feelings I kept feeling, we're really starting to scare me, because I've never thought I'd feel this way about a girl..I mean it's crazy. I support the LGBT community and all but I never thought I was one.

well later on that day, they sent us all home to get some rest and come back tomorrow. Since I only had one scene that day, I was packed up and ready before taylor was. But I still tried to take long and when I finished I waited outside like if I was talking on the phone, but in reality I was just waiting for her.

"Hey great work today, see you tomorrow" I hear as I turn around and find her beautiful face staring back at me with a soothing smile. " see you tomorrow", I replied

*authors note*

I'm working on the next part now.. Sorry that these are short, I'll try to make them longer! Thank you xoxo