Sweets (Japansese)

Harukawa is infected with the space aids thing and no one knows Harukawa San's actually talent

It was 9:09 PM

Harukawa's stomach turned making grumbling noises and sending the red peppermint eyed girl to starve,she ignored it,it wasn't anything special until the pain increased rapidly sending chokes from the girl. Harukawa blushed nervously feeling her strength weaken like skittles loosing their color from water,she starved even more spitting out blood in the garbage like a filled dounut spilling out...or like a creamy strawberry shake spilling out as well. The blood was wet like cherry flavored water,the girl noticed all her cloths were wet so she used her dark chocolate hair to wipe it up.
As she stepped out of her room she saw her roommate... and crush Akamatsu, holding as her strawberry shake sweet as her lemon hair glistening in the bright sunshine overlapping on her hair. Akamatsu smiled handing the girl a strawberry shake while sipping on hers. Harukawa sighed holding it and but refused to drink it. "We're going to meet Saihara kun and the others to watch the fireworks! Excited?" Akamatsu asked looking satisfied as the blood tinted girl nodded giving Akamatsu a weak small smile which trembled. "Haru maki...you said you'd get rid of your sickness! Without that sickness gone....you can't consume." Akamatsu reminded "yeah I know..." Harukawa rolled her eyes as Akamatsu gave Harukawa a surprise hug kissing her neck "I wat you to be safe..." she whispered making Harukawa blush. "Fine fine whatever..." the girl sarcastically said rolling her eyes once more. "Let me get ready..." Harukawa said shutting her room door leaving Akamatsu to wait.
Harukawa searched through her closet looking for appealing clothes that weren't soaked. Harukawa felt a slit through her throat coughing up blood tears forming in her eyes as the blood escaped her mouth. Feeling weak, Harukawa collapsed on the floor feeling so much pain.....the pain wouldn't go would it? The pain.....it hurt.....it wouldn't go away.....
Is she dead? Is this dying and she didn't even get to confess....
Harukawa woke up in a towel wrapped around her seeing Akamatsu,Momota and saihara looking over her,birds were singing and kids were chatting as cool breeze flew between Harukawa messing up her hair. Momota smiled and hugged Harukawa tightly making the raspberry girl irritated. "What happened?" Harukawa asked as Momota let go of the girl who was heavily annoyed by him. Saihara frowned and held his boyfriend Momota by his arm, "um well....I saw you bleeding out on the floor....so I quickly got you dressed and....." Akamatsu nervously said stroking the side of her hair as if she was stroking a pocky. The lemon girl smiled at her cherry crush  as her eyes twinkled looking like bubblegum. Harukawa thought....I don't deserve such niceness....I'm sick and all but.....I was too stupid to realize.....too stupid to realize that I should have went to the doctor.....and...on top of that I kill people....for yen....I'm a terrible person....

Tears began to stream down the strawberry girls face as Akamatsu smiled at her. Momota and saihara held each other while also kissing a little. Akamatsu and Harukawa began hugging making the other blush madly as the lemon haired girl spoke.

"Don't think So low of yourself because....you deserve all the kindness in the world....Haru Maki San........I know your an assassin.."

Harukawa's eyes widened as more tears formed as the two hugged tighter while the cherry cinnamon girl gave her sweet lemon haired girl a kiss on the lips as it progressed into a make out making Harukawa blush harder in the dark but beautiful sky of stars and the moon,glowing ever so brightly. A little light in the sky began forming seemingly to create more of it. Harukawa has never seen fireworks was this what they look like? "I've never seen them before..." Harukawa San confessed "really? Well there pretty right?" Akamatsu asked "yeah...they are....Hey Akamatsu San." Harukawa said "yes?"
"I....i ....i lo.....I love...you."
Harukawa began crying some more "no you don't feel the same way...you can hate me if you want..I'm a disgusting person anyway.." Harukawa yelled as Akamatsu smiled at her "but I feel the same way Harukawa San....I love you." The cherry eyes widened blushing lightly as more tears streamed from her eyes and overly kissing her crush Everywhere. The fireworks boomed out and honestly it had been the best night Harukawa Maki had ever had.

The End.

Word count:772