"Sweet mess"

"NO!" A dramatic scream came out of my boyfriend's lungs.

I froze immediately with my eyes wide open holding the flour, ready to pour it all on the mixing bowl in front of me.

"What are you doing?!" He grabbed the flour from my hands in a flash.

"Well, as you said earlier, I'm following the recipe!" I stated crossing my arms close to my chest.

"Recipe says one cup of flour and one cup of sugar, not ALL the flour ,see?" I watched him as he filled a cup with brown sugar and threw it on the bowl.

"You're trying to sabotage my cake, aren't you?" He said without even looking at me.

OK, that's it I'm done helping him.

"You know what? you are soo ungrateful right now, it was a bad idea cooking with you" I exclaimed throwing my red apron on the floor.

Maybe I'm overreacting ,but I really tried and I know that I am not a chef or something, I can barely make spaghetti and I burned my mother's brownies a couple days ago, yet I am always willing to learn and shouting to me isn't working very well.

I sat on our sofa and opened the TV "watching" a random talk show. Such a waste of time...

"Babe, are you ok?" Jin shouted from the kitchen. Well, I am not. I didn't respond. "Give him space to create" I said to myself.

"Honey, talk to me pleaaase" Jin shouted again. I closed my eyes for a while then, walked towards the kitchen.

"Something important you want to tell me?" I deadpanned .

"Yes, come here sweetie" He chuckled.

His accent so cute, his smile so bright. Focus girl focus. I am getting closer to him and the smell of that delicious baked caramel is dancing around my nostrils. He's a true legend in the kitchen.

"What do you think, you want some?" He asked placing his hand on my back.

And as I was about to deny his offer, I saw it.

Oh my gosh! Is he even serious?

"You put the colors inside of my world" That was written on top of that cake with different pastry making colors and a small heart at the end of the phrase.

"Hey, are you still with me?" He waved  his hand in front of my face.

"I'm so sorry, Jinnie" I hugged him.

"It's fine sweetie,but don't you ever forget what is written here, huh?" He whispered into my ear.

"Never!!" I promised and then we enjoyed a large piece of my favorite cake.

*if you are reading this thank youu <3 also  the next oneshot will be with Taehyung (V) in two days it's my first ever try to write something like that & posted it here so i would like your support and comments sorry for any grammar mistake*  see ya