Amber Gray

*Hello! I would just like to say a few things before we get into this book! The first few chapters will be the characters and information about them! So 1, I'm writing this on my phone until I get a new computer, 2, I currently enrolling for college so if I don't update its because I got busy, 3, I'm going to start writing my other story again, 4, I do have medical things going on with me and I currently have stiches so its kinda hard to text, but ill try my best! 5, I do not own any the original characters from the anime, the creator does!! I haven't seen season 3 so no spoilers!!! That's all I can think about so lets get on with the characters!*

Basic Information
Name:Amber Gray. Nickname:Short Amber/short stuff.
Date of birth:Saturday, 5th Jan 2002 (Age 17).
Star sign:Capricorn.
Sexuality:Pansexual.
Education:High school.
Relationship status:Single.
She is energetic and reliable, but can also be very sneaky and a bit grumpy.

Physical characteristics Height:short.

Shape:average.
Build:fine build.
Hair color:dirty blond.
Eyes:light blue.
marks:cat ears but trys to hide them with her hair but doesn't work out.
Other words that might be used:adolescent, immature, little, short, teenage, young.
Personality
Positive characteristics: energetic and caring.

Negative characteristics:sneaky and grumpy.
Words often used:caring, energetic, grumpy, sneaky.
Moral:sometimes.
Stable:sometimes
Loyal:definitely.
Generous:sometimes
Compassionate:very.
Phobias:sharks and the dark.
Quirk: ability to see the future. When amber uses her quirk different colors of light form around her, if its bad the lights will be red, if its good the color will be purple, it just all depends on the vision, and she gets very sleepy after using her quirk.