Prologue

*(M/n)'s POV*
____________________________________

"(M/n)-sama, someone is here to see you," One of the male maids said, their green eyes sparkling. I smiled at the male and nodded my head, pushing myself up and off of the chair I was sitting in. "Tell the other maids that they can have a fifteen minute break, you all earned it." I said making the male beam in happiness, "Thank you so much, (M/n)-sama!" He cheered before running ahead to tell the others. I chuckled softly at the male's childish antics before calming myself down and walking over to the older male that needed me. I narrowed my eyes at the male on front of me, "What are you, doing here?" I asked, angrily.

"Oh come on, nii-san. Can't a little brother go and see their older brother?" The male asked with a trashy smirk. I glared at the shorter male, "Who gave you the rights to actually enter? Last time, I heard that my maids had to kick you out of the place, because of you causing a commotion, that they had to break up." I replied, rolling my eyes in annoyance. My so called brother frowned at the known fact that was true and he couldn't deny it either. "I wonder why your maids listen to you, after all, I am the boss of a well known maid cafe, that overlooks your own cafe," He replied in a snarky tone. I scoffed at him, "So? That doesn't mean anything. They're my maids, not yours." I stated.

"Now get out, Oikawa." I snapped pointing at the door. Oikawa gently glared up at me before turning around and walking away. I groaned softly as I ran a hand down my face. "Master-sama?" A quiet voice asked catching my attention. "Hm? What is it, Kenma-kun?" I replied, with a questioning look.

"Are you....alright?" He asked quietly, fiddling with the hem of his maid dress. I softly smiled down a the short and quiet male, so I placed a (S/c) hand on top of his head, ruffling his hair. "Yes, I'm alright, no need to worry, Kenma-kun." I replied causing Kenma to nod his head before rubbing his head against my hand. I lightly chuckled and kissed the top of his head, causing him to blush in embarrassment. "I won't be here next week," I suddenly said, remembering that I had to be somewhere all week next week.

This caught Kenma's attention, "What....why?" He whispered, with a look of disappointment. "It's not because of you or the others. I have to be out of town because I have a business trip, that I have to go to." I answered. "I....don't..want...you..to go," Kenma whispered sadly. "I don't want to go either, but if I don't go, they might shut down the cafe," I replied. "Go tell the others, so that they know about this," I stated causing Kenma to nod his head and walked off to tell the others. I sighed softly as I looked at the outside world, from the windows the cafe held. "I hate you.... Oikawa, and you can't take my cafe or my maids away from me," I murmured, clenching my fists.