Part 2

As I lay on my board I watch everyone playing in the sand. My eye catches sight of a tall fit boy sitting in the lifeguard chair staring towards me.

I shift up on my board and sit on my knees.

Hmm..wonder if he's worried about me getting hurt?

I question myself before standing up on my board about to catch a wave.

I smile and I stroke my hand through the water enjoying this warm beautiful weather.

Yes I live in Hawaii so it's always warm but we still have to go to school so therefore summer still ends...

I stroke my hands through the water as I swim back to the shore.

Once my feet hit the soft warm sand I walk towards my pile of things..my towel, sunscreen and sandals.

I pick up my stuff and start to walk to my car before I hear someone call from behind me.

I turn around and see the lifeguard waving for me to come towards him.

I tilt my head in confusion but walk toward whee he is standing.

Once I meet him he smiles at me and holds out his hand.

I return the gesture and shake his hand while smiling a bit.

"Hi I'm ethan..um I saw you out there surfing" he starts as he looks out at the horizon "Uh..I just wanted to say that you're very beautiful"

I smile brightly at blush slightly at his kind words.

"Thank you" I say still smiling.

"No need to say thank you..I'm just pointing out facts" he smiles.