The party

Hey everyone out there that is reading this. I just wanted to let you know that this is my first story on here and I would love it if you guys could tell me what you think. I know the first two chapters were kinda lame but I have plans for this chapter, oh and I'll make it longer. So if you are skeptical I understand but can you just give this story a chance.

I hope you can... Well enjoy!

Oh and thanks Michele for routing me on. It helps, cuz right now I'm feeling pretty lame compared to all the stories I have been reading. Keep the comments coming! =D

I ran to get the doorbell, as my towel slipped even lower down my chest. I pulled it back up and held it as I opened the door. There standing in the flickering porch light was Jamie with a trash bag at her side, and what seemed like the biggest smile ever on her face.

"You could've just came in you know." I said letting her in.

"I know but ringing the doorbell is more fun," she said walking straight to my room. She placed the bag on my bed and started pulling out its contents. She grabbed a big box thingy that looked like it had make up in it and took it into the bath room.

"First let me lay some ground rules." I say, " No plucking, popping, pulling, smashing..."

"What! I thought you said I could do whatever I wanted!" Jamie said slamming down the box thing.

"When did I say that?" I asked.

"I remember you saying that.... at one time," She said turning away from me and lowering her voice.

"Ya no," I say crossing my arms tightly, so my towel wouldn't fall.

"Please!" Jamie begs.

"Jamie!" I whine.

"Sarah!" Jamie whines back.

"Fine," I say. Jamie's celebrating was cut off as I said, "If I start screaming I will pluck you!"

We both start laughing. When our laughing dies off Jamie walks back into my room.

"Okay before we get started you are allowed one decision. That decision is make up or clothes first." She says.

"Clothes?" I ask.

"Goodie!" She shrieks. She turns on the radio and starts the long process of laying out her clothes.

For the longest time I watch her chose outfits then change them or start to mix and match stuff. At one point she smiles and walks to my closet. She pulls out light-ish jeans that have several rips in them. Oh and did I mention, they are super skinny jeans. Which if you were wondering I never wear because I think I look fat in them.

"When did I get those?" I ask kind of confused.

With her eyebrows furrowed Jamie stares at the jeans thinking. She then finally reply's, "I put them into your closet at a sleepover for nights like tonight."

"You wha-"

"Oh c'mon like you are surprised by that," She says looking at me with her eyebrow curved upwards. I laugh and shake my head.

"I guess not," I say.

For the next couple of minutes she debates on what shirt I will wear. I then get chosen those ripped jeans to wear, a pair of black ankle boots, and a sliver sequined shirt that stopped right underneath my bra showing my stomach.

"Jamie, I can't wear this my mom will kill me!" I whisper yell at her.

"You'll be fine I have a plan for that." She says.