guardian angel (ben hardy)

You were on the set of x men apocalypse with Ben Hardy who plays the part of Angel. You were Ben's makeup artist and acting coach. That morning you had decided to do Ben's makeup which was a tattoo written in arabic and black streaks all done in black eye liner. You also darkened up his eye lids with some brown eye shadow and helped him put his green eye contacts in. You also helped him put on his black wings. After that he had smiled at you and in his british accent spoke to you softly "how did you become so good at all this?" you smiled at him and helped him fix his wings. "My friend taught me how to do all of this but I also taught myself." he looked at you with a gleam in his eye and smiled. "Well your very good at it, what's your name?" he asked you speaking in his accent. "I am y/n, and thanks for the complaments sure does mean a lot coming from a sweet person like you." you said as you looked up at him and than both locking lips for a short amount of time. You both pull away slowly and Ben had asked you for your phone number and you gave it to him with a smile knowing you would most likely get a message or call from him later on that day. Later that night Ben had called you and in his charming sweet soft voice asked if you wanted to go to dinner sometime and after that call you grew closer together and started hanging more.