23. Threesome?

I stand between James and Grayson and pull their lips apart.
"Let mami in on this action." I whisper seductively.
  I turn to James and narrow my eyes  at him. "You up to smash a girl?" I whisper with a smirk.
  "As long as daddy Grayson is into it im up for anything."
  That's all i needed to hear. I decided in my head to start with Gray first. I grabbed both of their hands and led them down the hall to a vacant room with a couch. I sat Gray down and sat on his lap, straddling him. I stared into his beautiful eyes and then laid a soft kiss on his forehead. His eyes urged me for more , but i wanted to frustrate his hoe ass.
   I slowly crept my mouth to his and laid another soft kiss , when his mouth started aggressively making out with me i pulled away abruptly.
  I got off his lap and growing boner , and turned to James. I went right up to him and we started eating eachothers faces off basically. I opened my eyes for a quick moment and saw Grayson getting off the couch.
  In a split second i got ripped off james and found myself in Grays arms.
"Daddy doesnt like a tease. Lets take care of this right now.."

Short chapter lol but ill write the next one soon enough. Sorry for being gone for such a long time , im backkk