Chapter 5

"Hey M/n~ I've been thinking.. how about we have a threesome?"

M/n froze and slowly turned around to face Yoongi with a smiling Namjoon standing behind him.

"Sure why not, go get your hole ready." M/n sounded serious, though he was only joking... Kind of.

He saw as Namjoon was slightly taken by surprise and as Yoongi glared daggers at M/n'a figure.

"Well Yoongi, I don't see why you're being so angry. Last time I fucked you, you were like, 'Oh Master! F-Fuck'" M/n said in a teasing voice.

Yoongi blushed brightly and grabbed M/n by the neck, pinning him against the cold marble counter roughly.

"You think that's funny, huh? We'll see how funny it is when I shove my fist up your—"

Yoongi was suddenly pulled away by none other than Namjoon who said, "Didn't you hear him? Go get your hole ready Yoongi"

I'm not gonna lie.. I'm starting to like Namjoon— that is— if he keeps taking my side over Yoongi's.

Yoongi only continued to complain but couldn't shake Namjoon off. And soon enough, he resorted to begging.

"Please guys, really.. can't you just pick on Jimin or something?"

M/n chuckled and said, "Come on shortie~ You'd get exactly what you want— a threesome— if you just comply with Namjoon and I."

"Okay okay fine! NO THREESOME! Let me go Joon I swear to God."

Namjoon then wrapped Yoongi in a bear hug, lifting him off the ground before walking back to the living room with him.

Namjoon turned back to face M/n, "You coming?"

"Oh um.." M/n replied before taking a few steps forward, "yep."

The boys walked to the living room, interrupting the rest of the boys which were having a heated conversation of how to get high on hangover meds. Jin, however, still rested peacefully on the couch.

M/n took some of the hangover medicine and gently tapped Jin's chest to wake him up before handing the medicine to him.

Seokjin whined as he was awakened, but soon took the pills and went back to sleep again anyway.

The rest of the guys were now playing truth or dare for some reason, and Yoongi pulled M/n's ankle to get his attention.

"Baby brother, I dare you to fuck Jin right now."

M/n glared and gently kicked Yoongi.

"I choose truth, short brother."

"Fine. Then what did you and Tae do last night? I expect some detail."

Kook looked up at me before switching his gaze between Taehyung and I, clearly confused and curious.

"We fucked." M/n responded bluntly.

After hearing this, Jungkook didn't seem to really care, and Taehyung became a blushing mess.

Hobi then piped up, "OOOO HOW TIGHT IS M/N, TAE???"

M/n narrowed his eyes before continuing, "Let's just say Taehyung was moaning and making all sorts of lewd noises under me all night long. He was begging to get fucked."

Hobi widens his eyes in "astonishment" because apparently that didn't seem possible. "I-Is he telling the truth Tae..?"

Tae blushed brightly and hid his face in his hands from being exposed by M/n before nodding.