Flashback

Parents POV

"Alice I'm home." Dad says. "Great! I've been wondering where you've been." Mom says. "I've already but Y/N to bed, so u.." Actually..." dad interrupts. "What? What's wrong honey?" she starts to say. "We need to talk.." Dad starts to trail off. "Yes what is it?!" Mom asks. "I-I-I have be-been lat-late to work the p-past couple days..." He says. "Ok what's wrong with th-" He cuts her off, "I've met someone else." "TOM! WE HAVE A KIDS!" HOW COULD U DO THIS TO ME- U-US!" "AGAIN?!? IM DONE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT!"

Y/N's POV

"TOM! WE HAVE KIDS!" HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME-U-US!" "AGAIN?!? IM DONE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT!" I wake up from the screaming. I roll out of bed and peek my head over the railing of the stairs to see my mom and dad fighting. "What's happening?" "What did he do this time?" I think to myself. I stand there for a few seconds before I walk down the stairs. My mom sees me and says, "HoNeY" "Did I wake you?" In a startled tone. "Mom what's going on?" I quickly say. They both looked at each other like they were debating wether to tell me or not. They look at me, and my dad looks me in the eye with sorrow. I feel my eyes begin to water. "Y/N I'm so sorry." He symptomatically. "What?? WHATS HAPPENING?" I'm screaming now. "It-its just..." He stutters. I started him dead in the eye. "What did you do this time?!" "YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!" ITS ALWAYS THE SAME THING! YOU'RE SORRY FOR WHAT YOU DID AND THEN YOU TURN AROUND AND DO IT AGAIN!" He looks like he's about to say something then he doesn't.

Dad's POV

"What did you do this time?!" "YOU KNOW WHAT I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW!" ITS ALWAYS THE SAME THING! YOU'RE SORRY FOR WHAT YOU DID AND THEN YOU TURN AROUND AND DO IT AGAIN!" I'm speechless. I turn around and head into the bedroom and grab my suitcase. Pack up every pair of clothing i own and walk out to the kitchen. Where it all started...

Y/N POV

I see dad walk out into the kitchen with his suitcase. "He can't be leaving" I say to myself. He walks out to the kitchen and says, "I've caused this family enough trouble.. I'm going to stay down at the motel until everything is sorted with the lawyers." "LAWYERS?!" I screech. "Yes.." mom starts to say. But dad cuts her off, "Me and your mother are getting a divorce." "DiVoRcE?!?" My eyes really start tearing up, not enough for anyone to notice. I get up from the table and run upstairs. "Y/N please." He says. "I WILL NEVER THINK OF YOU THE SAME NEVER EVER EVER!"

I'm so sorry the chapters are so short the next one will be longer! 😁 enjoy!! I will try to publish everyday if I can! 🙏🎉