Ben

We got onto the plane. Now I wouldn't say that it was always fun. It's usually me and Ben falling asleep to the smooth rocking. Ben always request us private time before going on the plane where we'd smoke a little of a blunt and were high and falling asleep so we didn't get anxiety for the first half. But that was different today because he forgot it. He was in the chair next to each other holding hands. He was on Instagram until he smirked. "Let's go to the bathroom?"he asked. "Why"I asked. "I found something else to take our minds off this"he whispered kissing my neck. "We are not in the bathroom"I gasped. "Come on. It could be fun. You wanna be able to tell someone that you had a lot of fun in the airplane"he said pulling his hand on my leg rubbing it. "No"I answered firm. He let out a huff. "Meet me in there at 12 everyone will be asleep by then at least"I leaned in kissing his cheek. He smiled chuckling.

I looked around seeing everyone was sleeping. Ben was in the chair that was by rami and Lucy who were on the couch and Lucy was on top of him. I got up passing by touching bens shoulder. I got inside the bathroom smirking crossing my legs waiting.

Ben pov

My heart was beating out my chest. I didn't expect her to agree this is illegal. She touched my chest going in. I got up going inside the bathroom seeing her on her phone. I went to her quickly kissing her. She kissed me back unzipping my sweater. It was really small in here. I pulled her shirt off. She giggle. This is fun Illegal shit is so fun. I pulled her pants down feelin her smile against our kisses. She unbuckled my pants pulling me closer. I lifted her a bit pulling her pants down. She lifted her leg putting it on my shoulder. I entered her slowly she put her hand over her mouth. I smiled liking the reaction clearly. I pushed in and out of her keeping it steady. "Damn it go quicker"she spat putting her hand on the wall like it was closing on her. I picked up my pace. "Ben. I'm gonna cum"she moaned quickly. I kept going only a little harder now. She pulled my hair letting out a almost loud moan before I put my hand over her mouth. I bit my lip keeping my moan in my throat. "Ahh"I exhaled. Breathing hard. She was to. I kissed her hard. "Your good fun my love"I said. We cleaned up. I walked out first seeing everyone was asleep. I was sitting on a larger chair. Joe woke up. "I woke up like 5 minutes ago and did you feel the plane move?"joe asked. I flushed red. "Yeah, rough ride this one is huh mate?"I asked. "Yeah. Wheres y/n"he asked looking around. "Oh she went to the bathroom"I pointed out. "Oh alright. Goodnight"he yawned sleeping. I was red. Y/n came out in sweats and her hair up. She was flushed walking a little weird with socks in. She laid on me snuggling. "You tired?"I smirked. "Yeah a lot of draining activities on this plane"she whispered kissing my neck. I chuckled playing with her hair.