happy valentines day!

-Jahseh's POV-

I was at the food corner when I saw that Lala looked uncomfortable sitting with Sierra Ski and 6ix9ine. I walked over to her and told her to come and dance with me. 6ix9ine looked at me with a

 6ix9ine looked at me with a

Look. "Hey what is up with you and 6ix9ine?" I ask Lala as calm as I could get. "Well....Jahseh idk if I want to drag you into this..." she said. "Lala, I'm your boyfriend I'm supposed to be dragged into things." I said. She laughed. "Ok but I can't tell you here I'll tell you when we get home. Just keep me away from him please." She said. "Of course I will." I tell her hugging her tight. I saw 6ix9ine looking at me with his death stare. That made me want to keep Lala closer to me.

After the party
-Lala's POV-

We got home I took off my dress and put on some sweat pants and my t-shirt. I laid down in bed and scrolled threw snapchat of peoples story's and I saw on of Jah

 I laid down in bed and scrolled threw snapchat of peoples story's and I saw on of Jah

I gave a little laugh. I locked my phone and plugged it up. "So...you gonna tell me why you don't like 6ix9ine?" Jahseh said coming in and laying down on the bed. I turned over and looked at him. "He....he is my other abusive ex bf. I was talking to my gay friend Mike and he thought I was cheating on him." I tried to hold back my tears.

Flash back!

"Shut up you little slut! I know your cheating on me!" He yelled at me. "No I'm not I promise babe!" I yell back. He slapped me and it made a bruise on my face! "Get on the bed!" He yelled. I didn't move. "I SAID GET ON THE DAMN BED!" He yelled louder. I got on the bed and he pulled down my pants and hit me with a belt.

End of flashback

I stared to cry. "Shhh it's ok. I'll never let him touch you." He said and that calmed me down. He started humming 'fuck love'.

NEXT DAY!

Today was Valentine's Day and I hope that Jahseh doesn't go all out. Because I got him something but it's not that big. I got up and got dressed. I did my hair wavy and did my makeup simple. "LALA!" I hear Jahseh yell from down stairs. I run down stairs and saw a whole bunch of gift bags a rose heart and Jahseh was holding some chocolate. "Happy Valentines Day Baby." He said. I felt tears build up in my eyes but I wipe them away and sat on the couch. Jahseh got his phone out. "Can you take a picture for me and I will post it on my account please." I begged. He nodded smileing.
Instagram