X16X

I woke up super late, I slept in way too long, I need to go take the kids to daycare and dress them, and everything. I walked down the long ass hallway and get to the nursery to see the babies gone. I run back to Skies's room.

"Where're the twins?"

"I took them to the daycare."

"You dressed them and everything?"

"Yes."

"I'm surprised." I said crossing my arms
CV
"What?"

"You did it all by yourself?"

"Yes! Why don't you believe me?" He asked with a smirk on his face

"No reason." I said

He scoffed as I walked away. I hoped on my computer, and did my school stuff.

*A few hours later*

After finishing 3/7 classes I went downstairs to get something to eat. I looked in the pantry and found some hot Cheetos. I walked over to the couch and watched some TV. About half an hour later I get a text from my boss, she said I had to come over immediately. I ran to my room and to the closet to go and get dressed. I finally did, and went to Skies room to ask to borrow his car.

"Hey can I borrow your car?"

"Yeah, which one?"

I stared at him for a second.

"Doesn't matter." I said  

"Here." He said tossing me a pair of keys.

I ran downstairs to the Garage. I pressed the unlock button and a white Tesla beeped. I got in and drove down to work.

*At work*

"What's wrong Logan?" I asked

"Nothing, Keke palmer called saying she loves your pictures and wants you to take them."

"Oh my gosh really?"

"Yes!" She squealed

"Alright when?"

"Tomorrow At 5."

"Alright thank you so much."

"This is all you."

"Before I go do you need anything done or."

"No I'm fine just go home and rest. You deserve it."

"Thanks Logan. See you later."

"Bye."

I walked out feeling happier than ever. Since I had some spare time I decided to do some grocery shopping. I walked into Shoprite and got the stuff I needed. A few minutes later I feel someone come up and slap my butt.