I sigh as I wait for my friends at the Library Of Legends. I start to fall asleep, but I stay awake because I think they would awake me shortly. Finally I get up, slide down the stair rail, and read a book. I was indefinitely bored. I started to draw, it started pretty bad but, I soon made it better. She drew Lily from memory. Soon I fell asleep. I soon feel someone shaking me. I wake up and see its Emily "Wake up!!!" She says still shaking me. "Em, I think she's awake." Says Kelsey. "Yeah you can stop shaking her, she might get brain damage if not already." Says April. "I'm okay." I say to them. "Why did you want everyone but Lily to meet here?" "I needed to tell you guys something but Lils can not know, okay?" I say to them all "Okay." They all say "Well I kinda sorta... Am in love with her." "What!" "I knew you guys would judge me..." "What? We're not judging you. We're actually surprised that you didn't tell us sooner" says Kelsey "I thought you guys were straight" "Well most of us are... Me and April have been dating about a year and Lils is bi" Kelsey says, putting her arm around April. "Where was I?" I say "It was before you moved to Japan" says Chloe "... Oh. Also when do you think I should ask where should I ask" I start hyperventilating and I reach for my inhaler. Yes I have asthma. I fall and miss my inhaler. Everybody starts freaking out. Soon Lily comes in the Library Of Legends and sees me on the floor trying to breathe and everyone panicking. She grabs my inhaler and gives me it. I use it and gasp for air "Thank you Lils" Lily smiles and says "Anytime Krystal" Everybody's holding Emily back because she said she was going to tell her. I look over Lils' shoulder and put my hand in front of my neck and moving it to the side, signaling them to stop. Lily looks at me and says "How are you doing? haven't seen you around lately so I'd thought I'd ask" with a smile. 'God why is she so Cute?' I ask myself in my head "I've been fine but, my mom keeps trying to get me to go to summer camp." "I relate" Says Kelsey, hand raised in the air. "Also my cousins coming over so we've been planning that for a couple days." "As long as you're okay." "Trust me, I am"

-Timeskop-

It was the day, my cousins coming over, I hope nothing bad happens today. Just for today.