Journey wasnt as long as I thought

she's dead. . . gone forever nothing I can do about it. she was supposed to have a few months left but no. She came home from the hospital and then the next day she died early that morning. that was yesterday. probably the worst day of my life. What am I going to do. This story is going to have a huge story change to it.

How am I supposed to cope with losing her, all I have been doing is helping my dad because I'm not important right now. But what happens when my family starts to be okay again am I gonna hit rock bottom???

See I used to he a major self harmer and I really want to right now but I can't because that's not what she would want.

But sometimes the nightmares are way to much for me, the flashbacks or the dreams where she is okay and alive but no I wake up and I hate waking up. I need her, she kept me alive.

I always feel sick to my stomach like someone keeps punching me a thousand times over and over again until my internal organs bleed out of my body through my mouth.

To be completely honest with you that doesn't even seen too bad. Ha! If anyone even knew what I liked to think about I would be in a insane asylum. good thing they don't right???

But anyways the point of this new entry is to say I'm coping in a way just stay tuned for what's gonna happen next. write ya, tomorrow!

                                          Sincerely,

                                          Your bestest friend Samantha.