1: Confessions

enjoy and please don't expect much from me, I'm a terrible writer

"Hyungwon!"

Hyungwon turned around to the sound of his name being called, only to see that his best friend was the one calling him.

He internally groaned before stopping in his tracks, "what do you want dumbass? I'm late for class," he huffed out in an attempt to act annoyed, which he really wasn't.

Wonho only laughed, "I won't be able to make it to our daily hangout today." Hyungwon slightly pouted, but tried not to make it noticeable.

"Oh okay, no worries.. I'll just ask someone else to come over today then," looking over Wonho's shoulder he saw Shownu and spoke up again, "maybe I can ask Shownu, since we haven't spent some time together. That boy is always with Kihyun, it's literally unfair."

Hyungwon looked back at Wonho only to realize that said boy wasn't paying attention to him anymore. "Aish, you never pay attention to me."

Wonho looked up at Hyungwon and smiled as the cute boy pouted, "sorry sweetheart, I got distracted for a bit."

Hyungwon sighed. He didn't like it when Wonho called him cute pet names, it made it a lot harder to get over the older boy.

"Can you not call me that..?"

It was barely even a whisper, but the lack of noise in the hallway, made Wonho hear it loud and clear.

Instead of protesting like Hyungwon thought he would, Wonho nodded his head, "I supposed you're right, it wouldn't be fair to my girlfriend either, since I call her sweetheart too."

Girlfriend? This was the first time Hyungwon was hearing about this said girlfriend. That didn't sound right at all.

"Girlfriend? Since when do you have a girlfriend?" Hyungwon was beyond confused, he didn't understand what was going on.

Wonho laughed at his best friend's confusion, "since like last week, I just forgot to tell you about it sooner. You were also on vacation with your parents and I didn't wanna bother you."

"Oh.. well I guess I should really get going to class, I'm beyond late and I don't wanna get in trouble with the stupid teacher.. bye."

Hyungwon rushed away from Wonho and headed the opposite direction of his class. He wasn't planning on attending that class since he's already 15 minutes late. He just needed some time alone to wrap his head around the information he just got.

Well fuck, Hyungwon didn't see this coming, he didn't see this coming at all.

It is now Monday and Hyungwon hasn't talked to Wonho since Friday. He knew he was being stupid in ignoring his best friend, but Wonho was always busy with his girlfriend to truly care anyways.

The boys were all headed towards the cafeteria after a long stressful day. The cafeteria is where they meet up every single day after school to see what the plans are for the day.

Hyungwon arrived there first instantly sitting on the first table by the entrance. Minhyuk walked in with Changkyun and Jooeheon trailing behind him. Then the oh so mighty couple, Shownu and Kihyun walked in hand in hand, and plopped themselves next to Hyungwon.

"You guys are literally so cute it's gross," Hyungwon said, making Minhyuk and the two maknaes snort.

Shownu just glared at the four boys and proceeded to speak, "anyways, what are you guys up for today?" Hyungwon spoke up, "shouldn't we wait for Wonho? We never plan anything with one of us missing."