Peanut Foul

Just so u know, I like writing these because they are much easier than having to work with actual characters who have a back story, and because TOM HOLLAND FANFICTION ARE SO SCARCE. WE NEED MORE. And not imagines, I hate those.. Anyways, in this Smol Bean Tommy has an allergic reaction at a restraint that the Avengers cast goes to once they film their last scene to celebrate. Look idek where I get these ideas, but I do. HOPE U ENJOY!

Lol something similar to this happened to my dad but at red lobster. It was before I was born tho sooooo ...

PRETEND THEY ALL KNEW TOM SINCE HE WAS 18, so like 4 years. They are all best friends

.

.

.

OoOoOo

"Dude why did we go to a fancy restaurant when the fanciest thing we've ever had was garlic on pizza...?" Hemsworth asked.

The group hummed in agreement, questioning their life's decisions.

"Look, when I said 'assemble' I didn't know where to do I guess this'll do." Chris Evans sighed.  They all went inside and were seated by a waiter that looked stuck up. The group chuckled at his stance, his head tilted up and his chest puffed out.

"The fuck?" Scarlet whispered under her breath making Evans chuckle which earned a look from the waiter as they sat down.

"Welcome to Puncheta's. Would you all like any drinks?"

They all ordered water because even though they were famous actors/actresses, they still needed to use money wisely regardless of their salaries.

"Wait, do you guys even know what kind of food they have?" Anthony asked. Everyone once again shook there heads.

"Ok welp. This'll be interesting." Tom rolls his eyes and everyone laughs. "See I was hoping we could get Chicago style pizza or something since you can't find that in England but ok." Well, you know one slice because Tommy once again is a health freak sometimes. (Idk if u can I'm just assuming.)

"Welp, I guess we can do that tomorrow if you're up to it." Robert smiled.

They continued their small talk while they were looking at what to eat. See, Tom being Tom was being stupid and didn't really look at anything but the main ingredients and the calories. He was limiting himself to at most 400 calories per meal since he was in a diet and that distracted him from looking for other important things. Like you know, looking for peanuts which he was severely allergic to. I mean of course the group knew about his allergy to peanuts and would never purposely buy something with it, but the menu only has so many ingredients in it.

"Tom do you even eat?" Jeremy asked as he saw how picky he was being. Toms cheeks began to turn red as everyone looked at him.

"Yeah, why?" He nervously laughed.

"Because the only thing I see you eat is salad and bread."

Murmurs of agreement come from the group, along with more laughs. Toms cheeks became impossibly redder.

"Nah. I just would like to stay healthy you know? And not feel like actual crap."

"Well in that case... waiter!" Robert called out. Everyone's eyes widened at the summon. None of them had picked their meals or gotten time to rehearse what they were going to order so they wouldn't sound stupid.

"Robert, What the f-" Scarlett was interrupted.

"Yeah um what kind of cuisine is here?" He asked the uptight waiter.