It hurts

Love hurts

It hurts figure out that the person you love doesn't love you anymore. But then you have to come and realize that we are just kids. But as I see you my heart goes faster but then the words I once heard had my heart at a steady beat which lead the pace of my feet to welcome you with open arms its because I love you. My adrenaline pumping just for you my broken unfuctional heart doesn't know what to do but yet then my heart skips a beat. 1 2 the steps you hear in his ears are the thoughts of leaving the thoughts you never wanted to accure but then you realize love hurts and it doesn't have a age limit. The times may yet come decease but yet our eyes come to one last meet is the breaking point now or will the both of us continue fighting the lack of communication issues in life? It's sad to here those words come out your mouth I really thought I wasn't gonna hear those words come out a significant other again. But then love has no limit love hurts. It's like having a knife and having the one you love stab you in the back multiple times and the last stab they take is one at the heart. Your heart is on that knife the broken pieces and all came back just to mend but at the end love still hurts with no limits .