~The meeting.~

(Natsuki's P.O.V)

I was sitting in the corner of the classroom reading one of my favourite Manga's 'fairytail'. I looked up and saw Monika and Sayori talking. Like usual. They laughed and Sayori slightly blushed a bit.

*KNOCK, KNOCK*

I literally crawled out of my skin from a heart attack. I realised 10 seconds after that it was someone knocking. I slowly got up and hold my book to my chest. I walked over to the classroom door. I opened it. I looked up to see a girl with purple eyes, purple hair, big boobs || (¶w¶) || and she was looking down at my flustered face as she realised i was staring at her chest. I slightly looked away. "U-Um...hey, I'm here to join the club..." The girl spoke a bit quite but I could hear it perfectly, I was guessing Monika heard it to, 3 seconds later she was standing next to me introducing us all.

"This is Natsuki!" Monika said pointing at me. I made a quite "eep" " she really likes cooking to cook food and bring it here every afternoon (on school days) " Monika technically yelled.

"And this is Sayori. She is the second in command." Monika spoke a bit after whilst pointing at Sayori.

"And lastly, I'm Monika, the Capitan to the literature club." Monika spoke.

"I'm Yuri, its nice to meet you all." The tall girl finally spoke.

Monika shook her hand, smiling like a maniac. "Its nice to meet you too."

"Would you like to come in and take a seat?" I silently spoke up.

"Sure!" Yuri said politely .

Monika stepped aside so Yuri could walk in. Yuri stepped in and sat down at our table, there was a couple of cat shaped cookies on the table. Yuri grabbed one and munched on it while everyone sat around the table.

"So... Why do you wanna join our club?" Monika spoke to Yuri.

Yuri looked up away from the delicious cookie. "Um...well, I really like writing and reading." Yuri replied pretty last.

"Okay.. What do you like to write about?" Monika asked quizzically.

"Um.." Yuri mumbled as she fall quite nervous. "M-My life? I dont know. I just write what ever comes to mind." Yuri said a bit fast.

-† OkAy So ThIs iS tHe EnD oF cHaPtEr 1. I hOpE yOu EnJoYeD. iF yOu HaVe AnY sUgGeStIoNs DoNt Be AfRaId To TeLl Me. PlUs If YoU hAvE aNy QuEsTiOnS pLeAsE dOnT bE aFrAiD tO aSk Me. †-

Baii