~~Bus couples~~

I surprisingly hugged Yuri trying to support her. Sayori and Monika stepped into the bus and didn't notice us, until I waved while calling their names. They waved and walked to the back and sat in the seat in front of us and turned around facing us. "We should all have a sleepover at mine." Sayori suggested.
"I will have to ask my mum first." I simply replied and grabbed out my phone. Yuri did the same. "I will as well." Yuri said.
"Thats fine with me!" Monika cheered.
"Same.." Sayori cheered copying her girlfriend whilst blushing. Monika and Sayori hold hands.
Yuri and Natsuki glance at each-other than take their phones out of their pockets, they text their parents saying their spending the weekend at their friends house's (After Sayori and Monika's sleepover Natsuki and Yuri have at sleep over at Yuri's secretly)
"My mum and dad said its okay and that I should stay safe." Yuri mumbled half to herself.
"Same here." Natsuki whispered slightly embarrassed because its gonna be her first sleep over.

(Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't posted lately... I mean it I'm really, really sorry! I hope you all can forgive me!)

~At Monika's house~
"Mum, Dad! I'm home! I bought other my school friends/club members!" Monika yelled out to her parents.
"Okay sweetie!" Her parents replied back to her.

A/N: Sorry guys! But I'm doing a truth or dare in the chapter! So please leave dares and truths in the comments! 'Cuz I can't really think of dares... am a lazy writer! Anyways hope you all enjoyed!!

°^° till next time! °^°
Words: 278
Published:6/04/19
Love ya all!