Chapter 1 : Where am I?

My name is Aoi Tokugawa . I heard about that I was descendent from a clan that used to be a Emperor in Heian era . I always been mocked for my name , because it’s girlish. I don’t feel good about myself , my looks and my own appearance . Although my own best friend say I seem to be a perfectionist to said something like that , because I have a good looking face . Said someone that always get stared by many girls in our school. I’m 16 and I look much taller that I should for my age . I was about 6 feet , the tallest among my schoolmate . I always love about ninja and samurai maybe because it’s part of my Japanese culture . I don’t wear tradisional clothes  much , but my parent would want me to wear it during my parents’ friend wedding or some occasion which I’m not really sure myself , well , I was born in New York and grew up here since then , I study about America history but not much about Japanese , but Ninja is one those thing that catch my interest and I was so into it so much that even watch anime series about ninja , no matter what type of drawing style they were .

             One day , my elder sister was playing a games that had a shojo manga style story plot . It was associated with ninja with good look . One of the character was Aoi . My  elder sister Ino was shouted excitedly when she saw the name of mine on the games . “ Oh My God !!!! Aoi is so  gorgerous …….” Said Ino which sound like a fangirl drooling over a pop idol boyband or pop singer that usually had pretty boy image , which she could be interested .  She caught me staring at her . “ I was talking about the character the guy I choose to be with . “ the moment she said that , I was rolling my eyes . “ Like I care , good looking guy won’t fall for you  not even that stupid Sasuke . “ I knew she was talking about the character but knowing my Nee chan (Elder sister ) , my best friend won’t fall in love with a girl like her , when she is so fierce and sassy and bossy . Definitely not my  type of girl.

          “ How dare you say thing about Sasuke ….. I don’t give a damn about Naruto and his gang …..” My sister fired me back about Naruto . Ninja isn’t really about look and appearance , they always cover their face and usually wear a darker or black clothing and usually done their work at night . I ignore my sister the moment she said that . I was a big fan of ninja and of course Naruto series anime and manga .

          It was late night , I am browsing the latest chapter of Naruto manga and came across the most touching part of the manga page . I was tired , so I just lying down on a bed and fell asleep . As I flip to another side of the bed , I can feel that there’s a person looking at me , watching me to sleep . The moment I wake up and realise that there’re no one beside my bed , I must be dreaming . I went back to sleep again .

           A person was indeed watching his every move . He was meant to be a shinobi .  Thought by the person with animal face mask . dress in dark clothing with a modern style clothing .  Haruki , one of the member of Anbu with special supernatural ability to travel through difference dimension of the world . He could sense a powerful chakra while he is on his own mission . Now it was time to send him there . He uses his special ability to send him  to his own world . The moment he bring Aoi to Konoha village , Aoi ‘s hair was turned to blue colour , it’s a rare colour in this place . Not much Tokugawa clan had such a rare colour hair . Aoi ‘s appearance was much mature and look more like an young adult than teenager boy . I am sure he is going to be make every girl in the village drooling over him just like Uchiha guy …sigh….I can’t even show my own face . Haruki  have been hidden his own face and look ever since he was 6-7 years old , a prodigy at such a young age . a fast learner and a grew faster than any usual child . Only the head of this village and elder knew about it . No one knew his actual age and thought he is a  jonin and also a Anbu member .

           Haruki decided to bring Aoi to his home, and reveal himself to him since he could be panic the moment he woke up next morning . It’s really troublesome and worse all the girl would go crazy after they found about a Tokugawa clan descendent handsome guy . Haruki ‘s mother Rena is a medical nin . “ Who is he ? “ Rena is shocked when her son bring a stranger to their home .  “ One of my mission …. “ Rena is curious why would he want to bring him home a stranger and a man that he doesn’t really know so much to their home . “ you ‘ll figure all out sooner or later , mom. “

             I feel so dizzy . Why would I feel dizzy if I was not on a boat or ship ?  It’s like a dream , a teenager boy dressed in black clothing and a white mask with cat face was carried me to somewhere. I can feel that my appearance could be changing and I have no idea why . I don’t feel proud of my own appearance and look .  My mother is a nurse that usually work  in night shift and my dad is a detective that usually get a job which involved secret affair of wife or husband or checking someone ‘s background . My sister just so into shojo manga and yes , that damn lame vampire romance every girl is so into . The Twilight series novel . I don’t really care about it much , I always look up to hairstyle stuff . I always good at arts and oddly makeup although some male celebrity apply make up or get a stylist to do their styling . Apart from that I was into ninjutsu as well , I always wish I  could pull a clone technique and done all my homework and house chores for me while  I resting in my room .

             I could feel the warm , the sun rises and I knew it’s morning now . I have to figure out where I am . There ‘re mirror beside the bed . I notice a different about myself . I look taller and I have blue hair .  “  Aoi ……Good Morning ! “  A younger looking boy standing in front of my awkwardly greeting me . “ I’m Haruki , the one you supect to be watching you sleep last night and I was the one who bring you to this dimension world of elementary country . “ wink Haruki while Aoi looking at him unbelievably .  “ Well …..i’m apologize for what I done and I have nothing to do with your hair colour . “ Before Aoi could response , it’s like he knew what is Aoi thinking . “ By the way , your name sound so girlish although it could be used by both male and female ….but still …… “

“ How did you knew ? My voice sound so manly ……..I have no idea what is really going on now ….I ‘m just wish I could adjust to this place as soon as possible . “ Aoi was spotted looking around the room which seem to belongs to Haruki . “ Nee-san …..Where are you ? “ A  girlish voice which seem to be Haruki younger sibling . “ What is it ? Tamami ? “

              A  golden brown hair girl with green eyes is staring at me . “ umm…..who are you ? “  Aoi was staring at her in awe and realise a beautiful girl is in front of her .  Nee-san , who is this hot guy ?

Haruki purposely answer her loudly . “ His name is Aoi Tokugawa and he is the last descendant of Tokugawa clan . “ The moment Aoi heard about it , he was shocked . “ I was the last descendant of Tokugawa clan , how and why ? “ Haruki continue on about the clan . “ Usually your clan is hired to be assassin , a professional one . “ Aoi seem to be staying calm after he knew about his own family clan .