Useing a sublimals to become a werwolf

What is "Subliminal"?
(of a stimulus or mental process) below the threshold of sensation or consciousness; perceived by or affecting someone's mind without their being aware of it. (Google)
existing or operating below the threshold of consciousness; being or employing stimuli insufficiently intense to produce a discrete sensation but often being or designed to be intense enough to influence the mental processes or the behavior of the individual (Dictionary.com)k
A recent review of functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) studies shows that subliminal stimuli activate specific regions of the brain despite participants being unaware.[2] Visual stimuli may be quickly flashed before an individual can process them, or flashed and then masked, thereby interrupting the processing. Audio stimuli may be played below audible volumes or masked by other stimuli

What does subliminal do exactly?
Subliminal is nothing but positive suggestions masked behind the sounds or music. You can not hear those suggestions consciously but your subconscious mind pick up the messages.

How many times should I listen subliminal?
Listen twice everyday for three months to get the best results. By the way you can listen more than twice or you can listen in loop for more time.

How many days it takes to see the results?
Results are different person to person. Stronger the belief faster the results. Some people see the results in weeks for some people it takes months. Usually you should get results in 3 months.

Can I listen subliminal while doing other things?
Yes, you can listen subliminal while doing other things except driving or working on machinery. Subliminal recording is hypnotic in nature and it can induce a trance like state.

Is there any side effect of subliminal?
No, subliminal is nothing but positive suggestions masked behind the sounds or music. They can not harm you in any way.

Is it possible to change my physical or facial features using subliminal?
Your body is nothing but three dimensional picture of your mind and you can change it anyway you desire.

The most worked Werwolf subliminal s