Prove It (A Niall Horan Fanfic)

I was on the balcony, just sitting there, glass in hand staring over at the setting sun. It was hot; a light sweat was at the back of my neck. A slight breeze ruffled my dark brown hair as it passed through the orange colored sky. I was settled, calm. I heard the door open and shut behind me as slow quiet footsteps made their way towards me. I felt strong hand wrap around me from behind, settling right below my belly button. I instinctively intertwined our fingers together and sighed into the strong chest behind me. Soft lips skimmed my neck barley touching making their way toward the back of my ear.

“I missed you.” Niall whispered softly. I unclasped our fingers and turned around so we were face to face.

“You’re home early.”  I said with a smile, leaning up to kiss him on the cheek. His hands were stilled wrapped around my waist as mine slowly made their way up around his neck. My fingers were playing with tiny tufts of blonde hair at the back of his neck.

“I missed you too by the way.” I said softly, staring into his deep blue eyes.

“Oh really?” He said back. There was a slight smirk on his face.

“Do you want me to prove it?”

“Please do.” He responded with amusement. I tilted my head to the side revealing my tanned neck as I moved onto my toes. I grabbed hold of his hair and pulled him close so our lips where barely touching. He exhaled and I could taste his breath on my lips.

“How bad do you want me to prove it?” I whispered into his open mouth.

“More than you think.” His words came out shaky and breathless but before I knew our lips collided.

It started slow and loving. My hands were still wrapped around his neck while his were around my waist. I felt his hands move down my back, caressing my butt. I pulled away suddenly, a smile glued to my face.

“I think I proved my point.” I said breathlessly as I pulled myself away and headed for the doors leading into the bed room.

“You tease! That’s so not fair!” Niall said with a smile on his face. I twirled around to face him with my hands clasped behind by back.

“Life isn’t really fair is it now?” I winked, walking backwards to the door behind me. It was time for bed and I needed to get ready.

I spit my toothpaste into the sink feeling fresh and ready for bed. I had on a pair of loose purple short with a white tank top that was snug around my chest showing of my curves perfectly. My long hair was up in a loose bun and my makeup was now removed from my face. My skin was soft and smooth and after checking myself one last time in the mirror, I spun around heading out the door flipping the light switch as I made my way to bed.

Pulling back my dark grey duvet, I slipped under the sheets quietly, noticing Nialls blonde head poking out from under the covers. I laid there motionless for a bit, breathing deep and slow till I felt the bed move next to me as Niall rolled over.

“Annie?” He whispered, “Are you awake?”

I rolled over slowly to face the beautiful Irish boy. I could see his eyes through the dark as well as the shape of his perfectly messed up hair.

“Yeah, I am.” I whispered back, moving closer till my breasts were pushed up against his chest.  We stayed there for a bit, just looking at each other till I felt his lips caress my own in a soft kiss.   I immediately deepened the kiss pulling Niall towards me as I did so. My fingers were tangled in his hair and I felt his hand wrap around my waist.  The kisses were sloppy and I could feel Nialls tongue nudging my bottom lip asking for entry which allowed without a second thought.

Before I knew it, Niall rolled on top of me with his hands on either side of my head hovering above me, making sure not to crush me with his weight. Our legs started getting tangled together as things started getting hot. My hands reached under his white t-shirt feeling his taught stomach as I trailed my fingers up his chest and around his back. Niall quickly pulled away and tore off his shirt and threw it recklessly to the side of the bed.

He was beautiful and I took in the sight of him slowly with each shaky breath. He had light skin that was soft and smooth to the touch. His stomach was flat and firm and his arms were long and lean. I moved my eyes up his torso till I met his deep blue eyes that were framed by his messy blonde locks. I couldn’t handle it this anymore.

I quickly pulled him towards me and smashed our lips together. His hands trailed my body effortlessly, tugging at the hem of my shirt and pulling it off over my head. My chest was naked due to the fact I don’t wear a bra to bed and Niall cupped breast massaging the area as he brought our lips back together. I let out a soft moan of pleasure against his lips as he moved onto the other side, pinching and pulling at my sensitive nipples.  Niall breathlessly pulled away and moved his lips towards my ear.

“I love you so much babe.” He whispered, trailing kisses down my neck.

“I love you more.” I said back, my word shaky as they left my mouth.

“That’s impossible.” He said softly into my collar bone.

Without thinking, my hands were playing with the hem of his Calvin Klein boxers and they slowly made their way toward his package. He moaned against my neck as I caressed him through the thin layer of fabric.

“Babe I want you so bad right now.” He whispered, tugging at my shorts. I felt him slip his hands under my shorts and inch towards my sensitive spot. I moaned at his caress as he slowly slipped his fingers inside me. I let out a whimper and thrust my hips upward at the feel of his touch.

“Babe you’re so wet.” His voice was rough and full of lust. His fingers were moving in and out quickly and I knew I couldn’t take it anymore.

“Niall…plea…please. I need you.” I said between breaths. Suddenly I felt my shorts being pulled off along with my panties.

“I’m not done with you yet.” I looked into Nialls eyes and saw them darken as he lowered himself between my legs. I let out a moan of pleasure as I felt his tongue slip in and out of me slowly.

“Fuck Niall!” I yelled as I felt the pleasure build up in my lower abdomen. Suddenly Niall was standing, stripping off his boxer quickly. I could see his erection in the dark and my eyes widened to the thought of him inside me. Seconds later he was on top of me again, tugging at my ponytail letting my hair free.

“You’re so beautiful.” He whispered into my ear sending more kisses down my neck. I felt him lean away for a moment, reaching into the side table and pulling out a small package. He tore it open quickly, slipping the condom onto his erect friend and positioning himself between my legs.

“I’m ready.” I said breathlessly. Slowly he slipped inside and I whimpered at the sudden pain. He slowly began to pull out and I started to relax with each thrust. I let out a moan as he went deeper and hit my sweet spot.

“Shit Niall!” I yelled as he hit the same spot again. I could feel the buildup in my stomach as I let out another moan.

“Ni…Niall…I’m about to-“I didn’t even finish my sentence before the pleasure took over my body. My legs went limp and I could feel the electricity running through my body. Now that my fun was over, I thought I’d return the favor. Suddenly, I rolled us so I was on top.

“Babe you’re so slow.” I winked at him breathlessly. I started to ride him, moving my hips up and down as he grabbed on to my breasts.

“Fuck Annie!” I smiled at his outburst, riding him harder till he was moaning in pleasure, saying my name with each breath. Finally he came and it was over. We rolled away from each other, breathing hard and fast. I slowly rolled over to face him with a slight smirk on my face.

“Next time I say I miss you, I miss you, OK?” I got up slowly, not caring that I was naked and walk to the bathroom to clean up. I felt Nialls eyes on my back with every step I took.

“Well next time don’t be such a tease!” I heard him yell to me from behind. With that, I opened the bathroom door and got into the shower.