I Think I'm Gay

Kyoka's PoV

Okay, I've had this thought for a while now but I think I'm gay.
I know, it's groundbreaking information.

And I think I have a crush.
I tried to talk to Tsu about it but all she said was: "Ribbit."
So I'm fucked.
Uraraka didn't help either, she just said: "Tsu is so pretty when she smiles."
Like, what the fuck? I was trying to ask a question and suddenly she's being all Couple Goals right in my face.
Shameful.

Kirishima would just tell me to be manly.
Bakugou would blow me up.

I didn't know who else to talk to.
Mina wouldn't really help, she's still trying to find out how to deal with that herself.

I couldn't really ask Midoriya because he'd just mutter on about it for hours.
Then Todoroki would kill me for hanging around his boyfriend for extended amounts of time.
If I asked Todoroki he'd just freeze or light on fire from sheer embarrassment.

Fuck it, I'm asking Kirishima.

----oOo----

It was now the end of English with Present Mic and I walked up to a group of five idiots who called themselves the 'Bakusquad.'
I tapped the redhead on the shoulder and he turned around mid-sentence towards me.

"Oh hey, Jirou!" He grinned.
"I need your advice, come with me!"
"Okay hold on," he turned back to the Bakusquad. "Guys, I gotta go, I'll be right back."
"Where are you going?" Bakugou asked, turning to face the redhead.
"Just with Jirou, I've got to give her some advice or something."
"I'm coming too." The blonde took his feet off his desk and stood up.
"Is that okay with you?" Kirishima turned to me.
"Uh yeah fine." I answered quickly.

We walked towards the other end of the classroom as nobody was currently there so they wouldn't be able to overhear our conversation.
"Okay, I need love advice." I looked to my two classmates in front of me.
"Oh okay, manly stuff." Kirishima slammed his fist into the palm of his other hand.
"Is this about ponytail?" Bakugou asked disinterested.
I turned as red as Kirishima's hair and faced the explosive boy.
"H-how did you know?"
"I've seen the way you stare at her during lessons when she's not looking, it's fucking creepy."
"Hey!" Kirishima lightly slapped Bakugou on the head. "Don't be so rude. Plus you're just as creepy. Don't think that I can't see you staring at me every lesson."
Bakugou turned red too. "Shut the fuck up! I don't do that!"
"You're such a tsundere, Kat!" Kirishima slapped him on the head again gently.
"Am not!"
"You're hopeless." Kirishima shook his head.
"You gays are BOTH hopeless." I said.
"I'm not the one asking us for love advice." Bakugou pointed out, he seemed to have calmed down since he had been so flustered.
"Actually I was asking your boyfriend, but you tagged along."
"We're a package deal." Kirishima out his arm around Bakugou's shoulders.
"Okay, calm down with all your gayness for a second please."

They both turned to me then remembered what we were doing.
"Oh yeah, love advice." Kirishima laughed.
"Just ask her to the fucking party Mina's throwing." Bakugou said.
"You." I pointed towards his face. "Are actually a genius." I pulled my hand back before I could lose it.
"Yeah fucking right I am." Bakugou said.
"Yeah he is." Kirishima smiled and Bakugou turned to him with rosy cheeks.
"You really think that?" He asked.
"Of course Baku, I love you."
"I love you too."
"You guys are so weird." I turned and walked off.
"YOU'RE WEIRDER!" Bakugou called after me, I stuck my tongue out at him. He stuck his tongue out at me in return, getting himself told off by Kirishima for 'being so rude.'

Jeez, that's the tragic gays for ya.
Oh wait, I'm kinda gay too.
Am I being hypocritical?

This is just a fanfic for the lols tbh.
It feels great to completely start a new fanfic, I completely forgot what it's like.