Two - The Fun Begins

a/n: all promise fairies are always dressed in white btw 

we continue

Jeon Jungkook POV

[ A Few Hours — more like ten minutes — Earlier ]

"Your star was wished upon, promise fairy Jungkook."

"What the fuck did you just say?" Jungkook croaked, his idiotic brain was attempting function. Jimin beside him appeared like he was striving to comprehend this through his thick-headed skull as well. The bronze haired promise fairy flinched when Jungkook swore so willingly but continued on with his task.

"A concise time limit of a millisecond ago, it seems that your star, Jabulani, has gained a wish from a human identified as Kim Tae - Hyung," the fairy began, glancing both at the astounded males, continuing, "in Irises time, you would have to arrive at his location in twenty-one flashes*."

                             [*flashes' is 'minutes' in promise language. I don't know either.]

Jungkook's soft features turn into a hardened scowl, he shakes his head in disapproval. "Well, sorry twerp, don't wanna," he answers, staring into the assistant fairy with dull copper-colored eyes.

Before a stunned Jimin could input his own opinion, sudden winds start to encompass around the three males. In the air, a shimmering wormhole that was the measurement of eleven-foot door breaches in the front of them. Jungkook and Jimin were having difficulty staying on the grass field so both - at the equivalent time - soar through the air with their magnificent wings, flapping through the high winds.

"Who in the hell-" Jimin spat, hovering his hand over his eyes since the wormhole had a gleaming shine that was blinding to the eye.

A stunning promise fairy — a woman at that — emerged from the wormhole, her long-drawn white mermaid dress seemed to have a mind of its own as it flows in several directions, much alike to her glorious golden hair that was a few feet long. Her yellow ivory wings were extensive in length, longer than Jungkook's and Jimin's. A few white butterflies were flying beside her protectively. Her height at a towering 6'5, the female promise fairy was admittedly frightening, suddenly snapping her fingers.

The wormhole behind her retracts, the windy weather was gone in an instant. The bronze haired descends to his knees and bows respectfully to the blond fairy. The two other males stare puzzledly at the newcomer - who by the way was glowering menacingly at Jungkook - and both step back onto the patch of grass.

"I am Lucina Clasrose, head of the Promise department. I was notified on promise fairy Jeon Jungkook's star, Jabulani has now obtained a wish," she informs formally, signaling the assistant promise fairy to stand. "You must come with me to go over precautions and prepare to grant the human's wish." Jungkook cracks a short laugh before rolling his eyes.

"Lady, can't just another promise fairy take this wish for me, I have other things to do than take responsibility of a human," Jungkook replied, side-eyeing Jimin, who was interested in how Lucina's dress was swaying on its own. Lucina quirked a blond eyebrow, holding out her finger for one of her butterflies to nest on.

"Have you not read the 'Laws and Requirements: Promise Fairy,' handbook back in Hecatia years? It is against the law here in Irises to hand someone your destined wish!" Lucina sneered, clearly offended. Her hair follicles were now extended similarly to peacock feathers when a male peacock attracts a female. "I have no time for your incompetent excuses, I believe this is your first wish that you are required to complete."