VoidSabre

Void Steve x Favremysabre

-----------------------------------------

He watch as Rainbow try to convince his friend Galaxy was not as he seems; even Galaxy tried to tell him to walk away. However, the human is too stubborn for his own good. In the end Rainbow walk away frustrated, but Void knew Rainbow would so everything to keep Sabre safe; even if that means betraying him in the first place.

Void's attention to Sabre and Galaxy as they told him to stop manipulating Rainbow and to let them go. He could destroy them, but destroying Galaxy would more than likely render him weak and he could not bring harm to Sabre because of the Galaxy Sword he possesses. That and there was something about the human that intrigues him. For now, he decided to separate them: first was Galaxy. When Galaxy went away, the fire within Sabre grew; Void could not help, but to smile. Besides being human, he is much different from anyone in this world; he is weak, but his will is very strong.

Sabre kept on ranting about Rainbow and Galaxy and to be honest, Void envied the two Steve for their closeness to the human.  Void decide he would skip a few steps in his plan so he could get what he wanted.

Sabre was angry, but on the inside he was hurting: his best friend abandon him and joined Void, Galaxy is gone, he has no way out and is now alone with the evil Steve. Suddenly, he was blinded by a white light that told him he was being teleported somewhere. He blink away the spots from his eyes before he look around, his eyes stopped at the one Steve he hoped to be teleported away from. Sabre let out a scream as he tried to run away, but he tripped on his two feet causing him to fall.

Void chuckle, this human is something else. He notice that Sabre was shaking, yet he still puts on a brave front.

"Don't be afraid Sabre" Void cooed

"I-I'm not afraid of you Void!" Sabre growled. He was about to get up when Void put a hand on his chest making him lay back down, "Hey! Let me go!"

Sabre struggle to get out of Void's hold; succeeding when he kicked Void's leg making the Steve loosen the hold on him. Sabre did not waste time to get as far away from Void as possible. Eventually, he found himself in a birch forest and decided to sit down for a bit. So many thoughts ran through his mind, but the emotions in Void's eyes came back several time: lust and fondness? Not knowing when Sabre fell asleep, oblivious to the cloak Steve not to far from him.

Void came out of his hiding place and kneel in front of the brown hair human. The hood of his suit had fallen down when he was running so now his light brown hair was fully reveled. Void put his hand under Sabre's chin and brought it up as though  they were staring eye to eye.

Sabre felt someone watching/touching him; he open his eyes to see Void right in front of him and started to scream.

"Vo-mmh" Sabre's eyes widen when he felt Void's lips on his. The brunette tried to push him away, but Void used one hand to hold Sabres' against the tree and used his other hand to pull Sabre onto his lap with Void in between Sabre's legs.

"Come on Sabre, let me in" Sabre rapidly shook his head. Void then used his unoccupied hand to harshly tug on Sabre's brown curls making the smaller gasp and the Steve took advantage of this to put his lips on the human. 

Sabre did his best to get out this situation, but he found himself getting light headed until his movements ceased. He felt Void let go of his hands and stop kissing him, but he was too dazed to do anything.

"That wasn't too bad was it now?" Void traced his hand on the bandanna used to cover the humans eyes. He smirked when he felt the human on his lap shiver. Then all at once Void pulled the bandanna off to reveal a pair of light grey eyes that were soon covered once again.

"Oh Sabre, don't hide such pretty jewels" Void said as he removed Sabre's hand from his face to find not only his stunning grey eyes, but also red cheeks, "You're so cute Sabre"

"C-cute?" Sabre shook his head, "No. Let me go Void"

Void grabbed his arms once again, "Why would I do that? You'll run away again and I don't want to lose you my treasure"

"Did you hit your head on something? Or is this a joke? If it is then I'm not laughing' Sabre gritted his teeth.

"This is no joke Sabre"

"Then why are you doing this!?" Sabre snapped.

"Because I love you"

"Wha-" All movements had cease as Sabre look into Void's red eyes.

"I love you Sabre" Void reached up to caress Sabre's cheek, "The moment I saw you, I felt something in me that changed. Everyone feared me, but you stood up against me and others followed your lead.

"But you-"

"I know what I had done and I know you won't forgive me, but as of now I don't care: I have you my precious treasure" With that Void smash his lips on Sabre's and started to kiss him again, but this time Sabre let him in.

------------------------------------------

(Word Count: 926)