Red Tears

Chapter 1

Devonne GET UP!  my mum shouts from downstairs. As i roll over i look at my alarm clock 7:00 ugh it's to early for school. I roll out of bed and grab some clothes before i walk into the bathroom. Once in the bathroom i lock the door and un-change but before stepping into the show i catch the reflection of myself in the mirror (wow i thought i really gained weight) ignoring the negative thoughts i hop into the shower and begin to wash my body and my newly purple hair.

After finishing my long and relaxing shower i dry myself and dry my hair and start getting changed for school, you see in California we don't have uniforms as it shows a lack of individuality, according to the head teacher Mrs Cowell uniforms don't encourage the students to be proud of who they are which doesn't really bother me, so i decide to wear black ripped skinny jeans and a Paramore t shirt, with a black hoodie, it's hot outside as it is summer but it's better being warm and safe then being cool and showing the world my darkest secret. Once i was fully changed, I decided to curl my hair for school  while waiting for the straighteners to warm up i begin to do my makeup. Once my makeup is done (which was natural) i begin to curl my purple hair.

Once i was completly ready i grabbed my school bag and my phone off charge and began to walk downstairs mentally preparing myself with excuses why i don't want food. Once i entered the kitchen i dropped my bag and walked to the fridge to grab a bottle of water on my return to the breakfast bar i was approached by Momma and my older sister Selena, they both looked worried, i was completly confused untill i realiized that i hadn't put makeup over my freshly made cuts... There was blood dripping down my arm, tears welling in my eyes making them shine, the only question that escaped my sisters mouth was why... I tried to string sentencences together but all the words in the world couldn't or wouldn't be enough for me to explain how i felt. I decided to do the only thing i could do Lie... Oh mom, don't worry about that cut it was Bea's cat Bella, she scrammed me yesterday, i must of knocked it when getting ready... when i told my mom she let out a sigh of relief and gave me an apple and sent me on my way to hell... I mean school.

So new book, comment, do you like it?