BECAUSE TRIGGER

*VRRRRROOOMMM!*

A man with a red mohock and sunglasses was riding a motorcycle up Honno city towards Honnōji Academy. He saw Honnōji's tower in the distance and tore off his sunglasses while stepping off of him bike. This Mohocked man is today's new character, Tsumugu Kinagase!

 This Mohocked man is today's new character, Tsumugu Kinagase!

???: "Excuse me."

Tsumugu turned to see a man wearing a fancy black suit with messy black hair, oddly his right eye was emerald green, while his left was a blazing orange. He held a suit case that was handcuffed to his wrist. The man walked up to Tsumugu before stopping and speaking.

?Man?: "Sorry to bother you. But I'm lookin for someone around here. He's about this tall, H/s, H/c, hair. He goes by the name Y/n L/n Bujin. Have you see or heard of him by any chance?"

Tsumugu: "... Can't say I have. Sorry I couldn't help ya."

?Man?: "It's fine."

The man then started walking away, Tsumugu stopped him.

Tsumugu: "You gotta name. It's kinda rude to ask for help without giving your name, ya know."

?Man?: "Right. My name is Shiro Kureshima. I'm here to... test something."

And with that the two walked away from eachother.

《TIMESKIP》

Tsumugu stood on a roof, he pulled out a box and opened it, revealing multiple gun parts. He quickly put the parts together forming a giant sniper rifle. He then aimed the gun and looked down the scope. He zoomed into the classroom windows and saw Ryuko yawning in class, he also noticed the guy that Shiro said he was looking for sitting next to her. He was about to shoot at Ryuko, when suddenly he groaned. He stood up and turned around towards the club members that stood behind him.

Tsumugu: "What do you want?"

?Weird Club Captain?: "Nye he hee! I just wanted to meet the guy who was up here lookin after our flowers for us."

It was the Gardening Club Terrace General Manager Kusanosuke Yaguruma!