A Sons Loss.

John Leavitt was sixteen years old, he had long jet silver hair that fell down to his shoulders, and deep golden eyes, and a strong, but skinny build. Anyone who met him felt like they were looking at a god, but John was just a normal boy with regular problems like everyone else. John was an average student in classes but excelled in sports and english. His mother had died in a car crash along with his two older siblings. John and his dad were the only ones left and his dad worked overtime constantly at the police station, he only saw his dad on Saturday and Sunday morning cause those were the only days John woke up early enough to see him.

One Saturday morning though John's dad actually had taken a day off. They decided to go for a walk around their neighborhood. After taking the corner to walk down to their favorite little diner, The Coconut Cafe. A man walk straight up to his dad and pulled a gun on him, and told him to give him all the money they had, but John's father refused and told him to leave them alone, and that he didn't have to rob them, A few seconds later a gun shot rang threw the neighborhood and John looked over to see his dad slowly crumple to the ground, and the man run by them.

John sinking to his knees held his fathers wound and called an ambulance. Looking down at his father, John saw tears building in his fathers eyes. He told his father everything was gonna be fine that help was on its way, but he knew they wouldn't make it in time. John's father was dying and there was nothing John could do, but sit there and watch. Soon enough John watch as his fathers eyes slid back, and his body went completely still.

John's cries were heard all the way in the cafe. Men and woman, small and large saw what had happened and were now starting to gather around john and his father and johns tears slid down his face like a constant rain storm. John hadn't stopped crying till he was sitting in the back of an ambulance taking them to a hospital even though John knew they couldn't do anything his father was dead and no one could change that.

Once the ambulance had parked John realised something, something that made this all worse.

John... Was the last member of his family alive, no mom, no siblings, and no dad, he was completely alone.

Or so he thought.