Me...Sort Of

Hi!  My names Rachel,but people call me Rick.You see when I  go by my birthname it's so much easier,more painful but easier.
I'm a girl,my friends and family don't know that though.They think I'm Rick,just Rick and nothing more.I mean what are they supposed to think?When you see someone in a man's body and you live in Georgia you naturally think it's a guy,am I right?but anyways,I go by Rick and I have long,red,messy hair,dark brown eyes,and a smile always on my face.Im known everywhere I go for how happy I am,or how happy I seem anyway.Its easy to pretend to be happy when fear forces you to pretend,its hard to actually be happy when you're born in the wrong body though.You see I was born Ricky Yanges 8.3 pounds on Febuary 12 2000. I just turned 19 a couple weeks ago and I don't know what to do.Im a girl I know I am it's not "just a phase" I'm not just a "sensitive guy" I'm a girl. I want to tell my family but their homophobic so that's a no go,and my friends I love them to death but they don't understand.I tried to tell my best friend,Angel,and she told me I was a guy and that's that I had a penis so I was a man.I cried for a long time.What she said isn't true and it never will be.