•8•

I feel that someone is looking at me...

Opening my eyes slowly ,I see Yoongi turned facing me looking at me. He noticed me awake and quickly closed his eyes acting like he is still asleep and not watching me.

I smile to myself and slowly get up making my way to the bathroom to freshen up. Don't want anyone to see me with bed head. They would run away.

After washing my face and brushing my hair I walk out to see yoongi sitting up , I guess waiting for me.

He stands up and makes his way to his closet. Grabbing a pair of skinny jeans and hoodie. He turns around and gives them to me.

"You can wear these, they are to small for me anyways." He said while going back to find himself something to wear.

Walking back into the bathroom I put on the pants and hoodie.
The hoodie literally to my knees.
'I have to admit this is pretty cute, but I can't wait to get my clothes'. You think to yourself .

Walking out you see yoongi wearing a white sweater and black jeans.

"Ready to go" he asked me.
"Yep" I replied with a a small smile.

~~~
When we get downstairs. I see everyone either in the kitchen or living room.

"Hey guys" I said smiling and waving at them.

"Hey Luna" they replied back. I was disappointed because they still insisted on calling me Luna instead of y/n.

"Please, everyone call me y/n, no need to call me luna." I said and they all nodded there heads and then went back to what they were doing.

"What's for breakfast" yoongi asked as he sat down at the island table. I went and sat beside him.

"Eggs ,sausage ,and toast" someone with  replies back.

"Yum" me and yoongi said at the same time.

~time skip to in the car~

Yoongi and I were blaring the speaker with some kpop and we also had the windows down so people were giving us weird looks because they could clearly hear it like they were in the car also.(this happens to me all the time when I'm with friends)

낯선 낯선 여자의 낯선 향기에
Yes, I want some new face
낯선 낯선 여자의 낯선 향기에
Yes, I want some new face

New face, new face, new new new face

원래 이런 사람이냐고
아니올시다 이거 봐봐
눈을 맞춰야 눈이 맞아
지금 작업하는 거냐고
솔직히 yes 그래 yes 오 yes
Uh, 두근 두근 두근 워

We sang to the top of our lung. "I LOVE THIS SONG" I yelled "WHAT" yoongi yelled back " I SAID I LOVE THIS SONG" "WHAAAAAT". "I . SAID . I " yoongi turns the radio down, "LOVE THIS SONNNGGGG" I screamed to the top of my lungs.

"Lord Jesus no need to scream". He said covering his ear.

I hit his arm and turn away crossing my arms. I can hear him laughing. "Hehehe" I turn and look at him "I mean OUCCCHHH" he corrected himself.

"We are here" he said while pulling in. I look up and then I see I familiar car parked at the entrance

"Why is he here..." I said under my breath.
"Who's he" yoongi said.
I froze. I forgot about the super hearing ability..

"Uhm... just an old friend.." I said , not wanting him to get mad.
"Can I meet him?" He asked with, is that jealousy I sense.