Phone Call. (HARRY STYLES FANFIC)

Hi Guys :) I hope you enjoy my fanfic- Phone Call. I like the concept because it's almost believable :) Leave your comments for me, and I'll try and update everyday. Dianna Agron is "Alicen" the girl that you're about to read about, Chelsea, being her best-friend (not sure as to which celebrity this is based on yet). Anyways, enjoy! Xx

"Alicen, it's time to wake up girl!!"

The voice of my best-friend, Chelsea, rang through my phone as my alarm, reminding me it was time to get up. Another day, in another year, at my god-damn boring school. Reluctantly pulling my soft duvet off my cold body, I slowly walked to the bathroom, already undressing myself as the house was empty. I stepped into the shower, waiting for the water to heat up.  I shampooed and conditioned my hair, letting the drumming water take me to my own world inside my head. Time to get out. I unwillingly stepped onto the freezing cold tiles, staggering over to the huge mirror that sat above our pure granite sink-top. I started combing through my golden locks, getting rid of the knots and tangles that were already embedded after last-nights party. I began applying my makeup once I was dry; I'd always been self-conscious of my appearance. Concealer, powder, blush, mascara and eye shadow was done. I let the skimp towel that was wrapped around my slim figure drop to the hard wooden floor of my bedroom once hidden behind my closet. I chose out my torn skinny jeans, and a cute baby-blue designer midriff.   Picking up my iPhone, i dialled the number to Chelsea’s phone. It rang a few times. That's strange? She usually picks up within moments. The ringing continued. I began to worry, pacing around the room. Finally, a voice answered. But, this was not the voice I was expecting. I was greeted by a husky voice, sounding tired and in need of sleep.

My heart stopped.

This… this was definitely not Chelsea.

My hand began to shake as I registered who was speaking to me.

"Hi. You've called Harry Styles."