The Shimmer - a moment in time.

I was once a lowly student sitting on a cement sitting space, Wondering what my future held, thinking of the great mysteries of love, the paranormal, and reality it's self.

I found these constant states of story fascinating as a saw the world around me work.

I had a pattern about my wake up, I would cook a big hearty breakfast for my self every morning, shower, brush my teeth, Drink a cup of coffee, or down some sort of soft drink, I often ran most of my days wired on high carbs and pure sugar shots.

I liked to ingest stimulants as I was a film student, constantly trying to one up the stories of hollywood, I would be thinking of the new hot theory that the nerds liked to ponder, questions of the multi-verse, dimentional beings, and the inter stellar existence of beings throughout the great story.

But before I could ever bother to get to these thoughts to portray them to the world.

I had to get past being a student in this strange colonial world.

My name is Hlyell, I am a wet'suw'iten born hereditary member of one of the most resiliant first nations bands in the world.

But enough about that, My friends call me Heyell because they always had a hard time with the gutteral portion of my name that always sounded like I was hacking a loogie in my throat.

My name meant white, my parents we're spiritual people of this world before cancer wiped them both out. I got 10 years with them.

10 years gave them enough time to show me the magic of the world.